Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Should Britiain Leave EU
Yes
32.04%
No
37.86%
HELL YES
26.21%
Let more Sexy Eastern Euro girls move over here, then leave.
3.88%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

The Brexit; Are you in or out?

Old Jun 23rd 2016, 12:41 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: The Brexit; Are you in or out?

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee
As you're hiring in a non-EU country, why wouldn't applicants use the general CV format for your country and industry?
It was more of a general comment. I see a few, mostly continental Europeans and I think they're really badly laid out and 'hard' to read.

TO be honest, it's a Thursday afternoon and I'm gasping for a beer. Don't get me going on CVs in general....
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 1:22 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iggle
No it just winds me up, that i now have to reference EN spec. Or someone says, sorry Mr Iggles that BS specification is out of date. It's just another way the EU are controlling us.
So let's regress to each county having its own codes and standards. Or go back to fee, inches, yards, chains, ounces, pounds, tons, acres, bushels ad nauseum. Does your employer want to work in Europe? I bet it does. The complexity (and danger) of working to different codes within a geographic region is horrendous.
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 1:26 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
It was more of a general comment. I see a few, mostly continental Europeans and I think they're really badly laid out and 'hard' to read.

TO be honest, it's a Thursday afternoon and I'm gasping for a beer. Don't get me going on CVs in general....
Do they have selfies? All CVs do here, it's a hoot! Weed out 50% without even reading them.
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

Azitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
So let's regress to each county having its own codes and standards. Or go back to fee, inches, yards, chains, ounces, pounds, tons, acres, bushels ad nauseum. Does your employer want to work in Europe? I bet it does. The complexity (and danger) of working to different codes within a geographic region is horrendous.
They still use chains on the railways as a measure of distance. Bizzare because mist people think a chain is something you use to tie your wife up in the kitchen.
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 1:38 am
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Azitwaz
They still use chains on the railways as a measure of distance. Bizzare because mist people think a chain is something you use to tie your wife up in the kitchen.
Both valid points. But do you use BS or EN standard chains?
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 1:46 am
Forum Regular

Azitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond repute

Both valid points. But do you use BS or EN standard chains?
Now that is the question! Either way its like a country mile.
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 1:52 am
Hit 16's

Now that is the question! Either way its like a country mile.
She's had lots of kids?
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 1:57 am
Forum Regular

She's had lots of kids?
Who? Or am I missing the obvious? Brains a bit fried sat in truck near Lyon facing the sun in 30 plus degrees of heat, faculties and family jewels suffering immensley
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 2:02 am
Hit 16's

Who? Or am I missing the obvious? Brains a bit fried sat in truck near Lyon facing the sun in 30 plus degrees of heat, faculties and family jewels suffering immensley
'Er indoors chained to the Ikea GRIMSLÖV kitchen cabinets.
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 2:05 am
Forum Regular

'Er indoors chained to the Ikea GRIMSLÖV kitchen cabinets.
Nah because I dont let her off the chain and shagging on the kitchen floor hurts me knees so dont get up to much of that sort of thing.
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 3:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone watching the news 😐
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 3:25 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Anyone watching the news? ....
Mrs P Sr reported that at her local polling station, the staff told her more people had voted by 11am than all day in the general election last year.

I think that the great interest in the election may be a positive sign.
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 3:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Mrs P Sr reported that at her local polling station, the staff told her more people had voted by 11am than all day in the general election last year.

I was talking about Germany
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 3:38 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I was talking about Germany.
You're in Dubai, the thread is about Britain/Brexit, HTF were we supposed to know you were talking about Germany?
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 3:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski

It is said that high turnout will favour Remain. Thought you were a Brexit?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.