Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Should Britiain Leave EU
Yes
32.04%
No
37.86%
HELL YES
26.21%
Let more Sexy Eastern Euro girls move over here, then leave.
3.88%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

The Brexit; Are you in or out?

Old Jun 24th 2016, 12:27 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Brexit; Are you in or out?

I dont even know who i wanted to win.

I wanted to give the EU/The Elite the middle finger, but i don't really mind how things are.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 12:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iggle
I dont even know who i wanted to win.

I wanted to give the EU/The Elite the middle finger, but i don't really mind how things are.
I wanted Remain - but it to be close. The middle finger vote is a terrible reason .

Last edited by Millhouse; Jun 24th 2016 at 1:24 am.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

jeeze what have you folks done
Old Jun 24th 2016, 2:31 am
Forum Regular

Azitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Play your cards right, you could get BJ
Mmmmmm BJ and I'm not talking Boris maybe from now on a BJ will become a Boris imagine that "hello darling any chance of a Boris"
Old Jun 24th 2016, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

Azitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond reputeAzitwaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
jeeze what have you folks done
Liberated our country.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 2:39 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Nicola Sturgeon has now lost two referendums & is still moaning.

Another ****** who doesn't like democracy
Old Jun 24th 2016, 2:43 am
Forum Regular

Was watching President Hollande on the news today making his statement. I swear I thought he was going to cry. In France they are calling it the Divorce. And already the calls are rising for a Frexit from all sections of the politique not just the far right FN and Marine LePen. We have given the people of Europe hope that they can get out too. Watch this space to see who is next, I put my money on Holland or Denmark.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 2:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
Nicola Sturgeon has now lost two referendums & is still moaning.

Another ****** who doesn't like democracy
Let Scotland go! Yeah they have the oil but look what happens when the oil price drops, they wont have enough money to run the country and then they will be bailed out like Greece continuosly and forced to cut public services and everything else then the Jocks will be queing up at the new English Scottish border to come to our free country, and we will say we dont accept EU migrants unless they have skills for work that OUR country needs, so you wanted the EU FO back to your EU state.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 3:00 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Azitwaz
.... I put my money on Holland or Denmark.
Denmark is a fairly safe bet. They voted against the euro, twice , despite all the major political parties, big business, the trade unions, the academics, and the trade unions ALL campaigning in favour of the euro!
Old Jun 24th 2016, 3:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Denmark is a fairly safe bet. They voted against the euro, twice , despite all the major political parties, big business, the trade unions, the academics, and the trade unions ALL campaigning in favour of the euro!
Agree with that completly, do you see similarities between them and us, everyone was against the people but the people voted against the Government, business etc.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

Sarkosy is on the news demanding a meeting of all heads of state, to write up a new EU agreement to try and lure us back into the corrupt EU. I vote no encore!
Old Jun 24th 2016, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pulaski
I agree, Corbyn leading the Labour party is undoubtedly the best thing for Britain.
Is that because the British public will never vote the bearded freak in as PM?
Old Jun 24th 2016, 3:41 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Is that because the British public will never vote the bearded freak in as PM?
Corbyn offers something different than the Red Tory (New Labour) and blue Tory parties we've had for the last 37 years, but without the drama of old Labour.

The UK needs someone that stands up for the poor and disenfranchised.

But why would you care? You've left the UK and settled in France.

Once the divorce from the EU is complete, if the deal doesn't include free movement, you'll have to earn a minimum of £18,600 a year and pay £1000 in visa fees plus £200 a year NHS surcharge, for your wife to live here with you should you ever choose to return to the UK in the future.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 3:46 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee
Corbyn offers something different than the Red Tory (New Labour) and blue Tory parties we've had for the last 37 years, .....
What he appears to offer is a return to 38-40 years ago.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 3:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Sarkosy is on the news demanding a meeting of all heads of state, to write up a new EU agreement to try and lure us back into the corrupt EU. I vote no encore!
They had their chance when Cameron tried to negotiate. I guess they just thought we would never leave. God knows what would have happened if this had been a Remain. We would have been at their utter mercy for decades.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.