A few piccies of UK...

Old Sep 29th 2005, 5:18 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A few piccies of UK...

Originally Posted by Grayling
Not London I'm afraid.

View from my bedroom window

G
Hello Stranger

Beautiful home and views......Will you sell it when you go to Oz or rent it?
Old Sep 29th 2005, 5:21 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Hello Stranger

Beautiful home and views......Will you sell it when you go to Oz or rent it?
Hi Donna

Hope you are OK

Probably rent it as we could not find another like it.

We will keep it until we are sure what we are doing.....may keep it anyway.

G
Old Sep 29th 2005, 5:23 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Hi Donna

Hope you are OK

Probably rent it as we could not find another like it.

We will keep it until we are sure what we are doing.....may keep it anyway.

G
Well i should think so ...it would be a crime to sell it.
Old Sep 29th 2005, 6:00 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tangram
Keep the pix coming.... even me...living in England likes to see other parts I haven't been to yet.
yep me too.....I just love Bath...if I could afford it that would be one of my choice places to live. Mind you there is so much of this country I haven't seen yet...

so thanks peeps for posting piccies..I hope all those living a long way from "home" enjoy them too!!

Old Sep 29th 2005, 6:10 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

saddleworth moor ...a bleak day in April.....such a shame it holds such sadness!!
Attached Thumbnails A few piccies of UK...-saddleworth-moor2.jpg  
Old Sep 29th 2005, 7:00 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pants
saddleworth moor ...a bleak day in April.....such a shame it holds such sadness!!
Hi P
You are right... the UK is a beautiful place. My part of it is anyway

I am so surprised that so many people blame the country they grew up in for their own inadequacies.

"don't it always seem to go ...that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone".

G
Old Sep 29th 2005, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

baggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant future

its a classic place full of fun and we cudnt find anywhere like it in perth....
Attached Thumbnails A few piccies of UK...-dscf0053.jpg   A few piccies of UK...-dscf0061.jpg  
Old Sep 29th 2005, 8:45 pm
wombat42

Originally Posted by Emzee
Yer well done wombat42 yet again,all those photos are shot by professionals that could even make you look good No maybe not you are a lost cause.
Have you ever left WA and been to places like Tasmania, The great ocean road, the Victorian Alps, The Whitsundays. Beacause if you had you would see OZ has scenery if not equal to , better then the UK.

Old Sep 29th 2005, 8:49 pm
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice

Pants and others many thanks for sharing your lovely piccies. I love seeing piccies of other places in the UK and the world, I might visit them one day.

Shame about the c**p in the middle of the threads why some people take things personally and turn them into a competition I have no idea. The title in the thread said nothing about the Uk being better than Oz so why people try to make it like that I have no idea. They perhaps need to get a life
Old Sep 29th 2005, 8:56 pm
wombat42

Originally Posted by Emzee
Yer know what you mean wombat42 I'm in rockingham WA and the water is so clear all i can see is the seaweed and the sharks and the jellyfish blue ringed octopus and the stone fish,you seem to forget there are beaches in oz that you cant swim in half the year and some rivers you don't dare swim in because of crocodiles,go down to newquay some time you will see people swimming and surfing so get you facts right wombat42,LOL you make me laugh just so you know this is Emcee husband and i am a true born Aussie and i would still Rather live in the UK than OZ.And i do love all those photo of the UK thanks to all that put them up
l have been swimming and surfing in the beaches of OZ for 30 years and have never even seen a shark, blue ring octopus or stone fish. The rivers with crocs and beaches closed half the year are in the far north of the country where few people live.

Last edited by wombat42; Sep 29th 2005 at 9:20 pm.

Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:02 pm
Just Joined

Huka is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tangram
Mark,

everyone is well aware of the good bits and bad bits of every country inc England. It is clear that this thread is not a debate about those points , just a bit of light relief for people so why drag it down to such.

Let it go mate....... and pick another thread.

Here's my 2 penneth... Poultney Bridge near my house in Bath.
....thats my home too! Well nearly....live 10 miles away!
Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:27 pm
wombat42

Originally Posted by Pants
Walking through ugly moor depressing wastland in a freezing blizard sure beats the sun, sand and surf of the gold coast anyday.

Last edited by wombat42; Sep 29th 2005 at 9:47 pm.

Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:50 pm

MrsB is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wombat42
Walking through ugly moor depressing wastland in a freezing blizard sure beats the sun, sand and surf of the gold coast anyday.
Your posts are about as useful as Concorde is to a fish.

No-one said they didn't like Oz. We like it, but some of us don't like it enough to warrant spending the rest of our lives here.

Yes, it's nice, but it's also a) too isolated and b) our people live in England!
Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:58 pm

MrsB is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wombat42

Shane seems to like England!!!!

http://www.theage.com.au/news/cricke...804605974.html
Old Sep 29th 2005, 10:32 pm

Fitz750 is a name known to allFitz750 is a name known to allFitz750 is a name known to allFitz750 is a name known to allFitz750 is a name known to allFitz750 is a name known to allFitz750 is a name known to allFitz750 is a name known to allFitz750 is a name known to allFitz750 is a name known to allFitz750 is a name known to all

Great to see some pics of home, thanks everyone for posting those. I'm sooo looking forward to walking through the forest near my home on a crisp winters day. Hopefully only just over a year before i can get back.
Then there's Europe to explore again. The med in the summer, the alps in the winter. Now i'm getting really homesick.
I think were pretty lucky to have everything we could possibly want all within a short flight and at reasonable prices.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.