A few piccies of UK...

Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all
Default Re: A few piccies of UK...

Originally Posted by wombat42
Not a bad beach for Pomland. However at OZ beaches the sky and the water is clear blue not grey and there would be people swimming and surfing. Notice in the picture theres no one in the water, perhaps they don't want to get hypothermia.

...or start to grow a third arm out of there forehead!
Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:14 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Not a bad beach for Pomland. However at OZ beaches the sky and the water is clear blue not grey and there would be people swimming and surfing. Notice in the picture theres no one in the water, perhaps they don't want to get hypothermia.

Cheers Wombat..knew you would be lurking....

well you know it is the end of Sept and guess what people were swimming and it was late afternoon....

chuckle chuckle......
Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wildmark
Oh what a wonderful thing those rose tinted glasses are eh?

Face reality the reason's most of you left the UK for are still there, if fact there worse!
I just like to concentrate on positive things...live is to short.
Why are you still in the UK..the world is all yours
Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:17 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Why does it seem to bother you that there are alternative views on a situation, you asked why did I come on this section of the website, why indeed do most of you go on the other sections spreading negativity???? about the countries your living in

you know Mark....I am not going to bother replying to you anymore....you are a sad sad man....you think this will change people views....you think we all live in fishbowls....sadly you do...and its full of dark stinking water..!!
Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:19 am
Live the moment

sorry to those who maybe enjoyed the piccies but as you can see WILDMARK...or I like to call him by a personal name beginning with W and ending in R had decided to yet again trash the thread....!!!! good old Mark....lets give him a round of applause...!!!!!
Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:21 am
wombat42

Check out these pictures of OZ

www.wises.com.au/swt2.htm

Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:23 am
Live the moment

Nice pics Wombat.....I too have some lovely pics of Oz when I lived there..!!
Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of

Very nice....I have to see it once.....for a holiday ....
You know..some of those remind me of scotland
Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pants
hever castle....
Hi Pants,

where abouts is Camber Sands and Hever Castle?
Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:41 am
Live the moment

Originally Posted by eurotramp
Hi Pants,

where abouts is Camber Sands and Hever Castle?
camber sands is in East Sussex and Hever is in Kent....
Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:44 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pants
sorry to those who maybe enjoyed the piccies but as you can see WILDMARK...or I like to call him by a personal name beginning with W and ending in R had decided to yet again trash the thread....!!!! good old Mark....lets give him a round of applause...!!!!!
I have really enjoyed them Pants...thank you. The Uk has some beautiful places full of history and character. You need to forget the negative comments......EVERY Country has ' not so nice parts' ....does Wildmark not realise that we already know that I am going to Oz in the near future but i certainly wont be forgetting where i came from and what i have left behind.....It amazes me why peolple who want to move to Oz want to trash the UK to pieces .....i was born and bred in the Uk and i am proud to be British.
Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:45 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful photos
Old Sep 29th 2005, 10:18 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Aw shucks Pants...you've really gone and done it again!!

I wanna go home!!!!

Thanks for sharing those gorgeous piccies. I always knew England had some beautiful places and looking at those just confirms that in those few areas you showed us, there was more beauty, history and heritage than the whole of Oz has to offer.

Oh, Wildmark, ...go crawl back under your stone mate. I just hope you are a hell of a lot more understanding to your wife when you EVENTUALLY get here and start living, God help her if ever she decides she wants to go home.
Old Sep 29th 2005, 10:18 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: A few piccies of UK...

Why does it seem to bother you that there are alternative views on a situation, you asked why did I come on this section of the website, why indeed do most of you go on the other sections spreading negativity???? about the countries your living in
Mark,

everyone is well aware of the good bits and bad bits of every country inc England. It is clear that this thread is not a debate about those points , just a bit of light relief for people so why drag it down to such.

Let it go mate....... and pick another thread.

Here's my 2 penneth... Poultney Bridge near my house in Bath.
Attached Thumbnails A few piccies of UK...-pultbridge.jpg  
Old Sep 29th 2005, 10:25 am

Originally Posted by Tangram
Mark,

everyone is well aware of the good bits and bad bits of every country inc England. It is clear that this thread is not a debate about those points , just a bit of light relief for people so why drag it down to such.

Let it go mate....... and pick another thread.

Here's my 2 penneth... Poultney Bridge near my house in Bath.
An here's another

LLangollen in North Wales
Attached Thumbnails A few piccies of UK...-llangollen-boat-trip-028.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.