A few piccies of UK...

Old Sep 29th 2005, 12:57 pm
Back in Uk and loving it

Emzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant future
Default Re: A few piccies of UK...

Originally Posted by wombat42
Not a bad beach for Pomland. However at OZ beaches the sky and the water is clear blue not grey and there would be people swimming and surfing. Notice in the picture theres no one in the water, perhaps they don't want to get hypothermia.
Yer know what you mean wombat42 I'm in rockingham WA and the water is so clear all i can see is the seaweed and the sharks and the jellyfish blue ringed octopus and the stone fish,you seem to forget there are beaches in oz that you cant swim in half the year and some rivers you don't dare swim in because of crocodiles,go down to newquay some time you will see people swimming and surfing so get you facts right wombat42,LOL you make me laugh just so you know this is Emcee husband and i am a true born Aussie and i would still Rather live in the UK than OZ.And i do love all those photo of the UK thanks to all that put them up
Old Sep 29th 2005, 1:00 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tangram
erm, my picture is 500 yards from my house so I guess its not a fantasy.

I'm not defensive ( or nasty ), none of my comments have been, I just understood what the thread was about mate. Anyone can post smart alec comments on any thread, its very easy to do with any post - the trick is to have the self control not to. The post is just letting people see other posters photos thats all - its not a debate on how good or bad the UK is, nobody is saying or has said that anywhere on this thread.

This is looking in the other direction towards Bath Rugby ground through the trees on the left....a very pleasant route to watch a great game of rugby
And you are leaving all that behind why?
Old Sep 29th 2005, 1:01 pm
Back in Uk and loving it

Emzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wombat42
Check out these pictures of OZ

www.wises.com.au/swt2.htm
Yer well done wombat42 yet again,all those photos are shot by professionals that could even make you look good No maybe not you are a lost cause.
Old Sep 29th 2005, 1:05 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DIMO8
And you are leaving all that behind why?
I'm mad I guess.... but you never know until you try.

Having said that I don't think we have enough points so maybe staying put. Will be visiting my cousins next year ( first time seeing them for 28 years !!! )

Chat everyday on the web but will be great to see them after finding them last year afetr losing contact.
Old Sep 29th 2005, 1:06 pm
Back in Uk and loving it

Originally Posted by downshifter
For a moment then Mark I thought that was a place I used to pass on the train into Melbourne, and then I realised it was the UK!

I presume you know that there are some right dumps in the wonderful world of Oz as well as in the UK?

God forbid your wife if she gets homesick again as I can't see you being off any support to her. Get back to the business of emigrating mate and p!ss off out of this forum. People here don't need you taking digs at them. Than god the others here offer great support to homesick people.
All i can say is

WELL SAID LOL
Old Sep 29th 2005, 1:07 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm mad I guess.... but you never know until you try.

Having said that I don't think we have enough points so maybe staying put. Will be visiting my cousins next year ( first time seeing them for 28 years !!! )

Chat everyday on the web but will be great to see them after finding them last year afetr losing contact.
My setiments exactly !!!!

I have a lovely happy life here, a beautiful home, a great family network and a good job, but we still want to go ........just to try it!
Old Sep 29th 2005, 1:13 pm
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wildmark
Ah... if England was all like those pics eh?
Hey, wotchoo advertising my gaff for?? It'll be full of bloody squatters when I get home now!!!
Old Sep 29th 2005, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by 1066
Hey, wotchoo advertising my gaff for?? It'll be full of bloody squatters when I get home now!!!

In London places like that sell for around £400k :scared:
Old Sep 29th 2005, 1:23 pm

MrsB is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by downshifter
For a moment then Mark I thought that was a place I used to pass on the train into Melbourne, and then I realised it was the UK!
It's probably the same place I pass when I go into Melbourne!!

Honestly I've never seen graffitti like it anywhere!!!

Good and bad in both....
Old Sep 29th 2005, 1:25 pm

MrsB is an unknown quantity at this point

Mark,

everyone is well aware of the good bits and bad bits of every country inc England. It is clear that this thread is not a debate about those points , just a bit of light relief for people so why drag it down to such.

Let it go mate....... and pick another thread.

Here's my 2 penneth... Poultney Bridge near my house in Bath.
Will you be selling your house in Bath? Do you need a buyer? Chain free???
Is it near a good school?
Old Sep 29th 2005, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kendodd

Lol..getting carried away?
Old Sep 29th 2005, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

Good and bad in both....
Could not agree more!
Old Sep 29th 2005, 1:44 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

If and I mean IF ( or maybe prob not ) we go we will be renting it out for 12 months, but like I have said before.... don't think we will make it and have to content ourselves with seeing my relatives occasionally after our big reunion.

Last edited by Tangram; Sep 29th 2005 at 1:52 pm.
Old Sep 29th 2005, 1:52 pm

If and I mean IF ( or mybe prob not ) we go we will be renting it out for 12 months, but like I have said before.... don't think we will make it and have to content ourselves with seeing my relatives occasionally after our big reunion.
What line of work are you in ?

We will be renting our house too.......you just don't know how it will all pan out do you?
Old Sep 29th 2005, 1:58 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Originally Posted by DIMO8
What line of work are you in ?

We will be renting our house too.......you just don't know how it will all pan out do you?
IT, but to get in ( and that includes the PNP programs ) I think I will need a job and of course they are hard to find, even when you are there - even harder when you're not.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.