Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Nov 9th 2011, 2:07 pm
Just Joined

earthless is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London & Inland

Originally Posted by victorfoxtrot
Think they might be slowing down even more. Today is 71 days after our application arrived on 30th August. Nothing yesterday, but I am hoping we'll get something today!!!
I just checked the CIC website and they're processing applications received on August 22nd, 2011. Shouldn't be long now till you hear something, but it's been stuck on August 22nd for at least 2 days now. Good luck!
Old Nov 9th 2011, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Aperture is on a distinguished road

For those who want to add their name to the spreadsheet, you can find the thread on CanadaVisa.com here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-imm...-t49436.0.html

Look for any post by pinklady. You can message her directly (obviously you have to sign up with your own account first) and ask to add your details.
Old Nov 9th 2011, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

yzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really nice

My documents were recieved by CPC-M yesterday.

Now for the long wait.
Old Nov 9th 2011, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

sanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 123me
Are you saying your wife was approved as a sponsor the end of August, and you are now almost done the second stage, ie passport request?
Yes
Old Nov 9th 2011, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

sky_summers is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mariar
I hope ECAS changes today, ive went from checking it every few days to every day and now im ashamed to say twice a day - incase theyre working late!
I'm the same lol. Have checked twice already today! My husband is going to ban me from going online
Old Nov 9th 2011, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

sanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sky_summers
I'm the same lol. Have checked twice already today! My husband is going to ban me from going online
Doesnt ECAS only get updated on a Tuesday?
Old Nov 9th 2011, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sanjuk
Doesnt ECAS only get updated on a Tuesday?
Nup... My last update was on a Friday!
Old Nov 9th 2011, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

rodderzzz is a jewel in the roughrodderzzz is a jewel in the roughrodderzzz is a jewel in the roughrodderzzz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by yzf.shaun
My documents were recieved by CPC-M yesterday.

Now for the long wait.
Our app was received at CPC-M on 12 Sept, not heard anything yet but expecting something hopefully within the next week, is anyone else on a similar timeline?
Old Nov 9th 2011, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

rodderzzz is a jewel in the roughrodderzzz is a jewel in the roughrodderzzz is a jewel in the roughrodderzzz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by rodderzzz
Our app was received at CPC-M on 12 Sept, not heard anything yet but expecting something hopefully within the next week, is anyone else on a similar timeline?
according to the spreadsheet, people who applied the same time as us got there approvals around a month ago? can anyone suggest any reasons as for ours being so far behind?
Old Nov 9th 2011, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

according to the spreadsheet, people who applied the same time as us got there approvals around a month ago? can anyone suggest any reasons as for ours being so far behind?
ok, panic over slightly, it seems that the start of the spreadsheet is 2010 therefore i think we're ok! Man does this play hell on your nerves!
Old Nov 9th 2011, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

I think it may just depend on who is processing. Annual leave, how quick they are etc. According to that spreadsheet people who are a few weeks behind me have already had their ppr!
Old Nov 9th 2011, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

ok, panic over slightly, it seems that the start of the spreadsheet is 2010 therefore i think we're ok! Man does this play hell on your nerves!
Totally! Rather than get on with the mountain of work I have to do, i'm online checking every two minutes to see if anyone else on the same timeline has heard anything lol
Old Nov 9th 2011, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

victorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by earthless
I just checked the CIC website and they're processing applications received on August 22nd, 2011. Shouldn't be long now till you hear something, but it's been stuck on August 22nd for at least 2 days now. Good luck!
They have updated it for today (9th Nov) to say they are processing up to 31 August, so that covers me. Also it has reduced from 70 to 68. I am really hoping that as today is day 71 for me this means we get something today. So far nothing but it's only lunchtime.
Old Nov 9th 2011, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

victorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond repute

They have updated it for today (9th Nov) to say they are processing up to 31 August, so that covers me. Also it has reduced from 70 to 68. I am really hoping that as today is day 71 for me this means we get something today. So far nothing but it's only lunchtime.
Woo-hoo! Our first stage approval letter was in the post! Dated 4th Nov, but arrived today on the 9th. So that took 66 days, not counting the days it took to post it. So it seems they are speeding up!
Old Nov 9th 2011, 11:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

123me is an unknown quantity at this point

Woo-hoo! Our first stage approval letter was in the post! Dated 4th Nov, but arrived today on the 9th. So that took 66 days, not counting the days it took to post it. So it seems they are speeding up!
That is great news on both counts, great for you to hear something and great for us that they seem to be speading up a bit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.