Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The OFFICIAL what I don't like about Oz thread

The OFFICIAL what I don't like about Oz thread

Old Oct 23rd 2006, 12:17 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The OFFICIAL what I don't like about Oz thread

Originally Posted by smurtaza
BUT CANADA AND USA ARE STILL BETTER OPTIONS/PLACES TO MIGRATE THEN REALLY FAR/BARREN LAND CALLED AUSTRALIA
What makes you think they're any different?
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Olibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
They're better if you live near the 'gong.
What is your definition of near.............and have you lived in all three?

Where in Canada/USA have you lived ?

I have lived/worked in
New York
Dallas
LA
San Francisco
Las Vegas
Palm Springs
San Diego
Knoxville
Chicago
Orlando
Boston
Phoenix
Fresno
Tampa
Neenah
........................I won't go on but yes, ''Gong is nothing like these and some bits of ''Gong are shite, but places nearby aren't.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 1:29 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
What makes you think they're any different?
They drive on the wrong side of the road.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 1:30 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thebears
They drive on the wrong side of the road.
Apart from the rest of Europe? That's true
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 1:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Olibeneli
What is your definition of near.............and have you lived in all three?

Where in Canada/USA have you lived ?

I have lived/worked in
New York
Dallas
LA
San Francisco
Las Vegas
Palm Springs
San Diego
Knoxville
Chicago
Orlando
Boston
Phoenix
Fresno
Tampa
Neenah
........................I won't go on but yes, ''Gong is nothing like these and some bits of ''Gong are shite, but places nearby aren't.
Um I hate to break it to you, but those are all american cities.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Olibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Um I hate to break it to you, but those are all american cities.
Your knowledge of Geography is amazing............I stopped the list for fear of boredom.

(I'm in an aggressive mood for some reason)
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 1:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Your knowledge of Geography is amazing............I stopped the list for fear of boredom.

Well actually I was interested in knowing what cities in canada you lived in and your opinion.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 2:00 am
Banned

cheeryo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh the whingers come out of the woodwork to have a good moan when these threads appear. I think what you should do is compare the quality of the posts on both threads, rather than the quantity.
Its all to do with mental conditioning-give some ppeople peace and quite and abig block of land-and they will complain the are bored and the supermarkets are lousy-their minds are conditioned to deal with stress.
They won't be happy until they are back dealing with local Chavs, queues, etc-the mind remembers the good things in the past and the bad in the present-they will get a reality check when they return
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 2:02 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

You need to channel that aggression towards the ****wit real estate agents I'm dealing with.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 2:08 am
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cheeryo1
Its all to do with mental conditioning-give some ppeople peace and quite and abig block of land-and they will complain the are bored and the supermarkets are lousy-their minds are conditioned to deal with stress.
Australia isn't all about peace and quite (sic) and abig (sic) block of land - it also has cities like Sydney and Melbourne where people live in units and houses on small blocks of land, in fairly urban environments. I'm bored with the stereotypes that exclude people like me.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 2:33 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chels
Australia isn't all about peace and quite (sic) and abig (sic) block of land - it also has cities like Sydney and Melbourne where people live in units and houses on small blocks of land, in fairly urban environments. I'm bored with the stereotypes that exclude people like me.

But at least you never have to queue, right?!
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 7:20 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smurtaza
BUT CANADA AND USA ARE STILL BETTER OPTIONS/PLACES TO MIGRATE THEN REALLY FAR/BARREN LAND CALLED AUSTRALIA
Canada's a bit feral for me. I would have gone permanently to the US but no way could I get a visa..............
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 7:34 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Oooh, ooh, me miss, me, pick me....

ok, I found something I don't like about Australia!

Really!

Here we go...

March Flies. There you go, I said it. They really hurt.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 7:40 am
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: The OFFICIAL what I don't like about Oz thread

Oooh, ooh, me miss, me, pick me....

ok, I found something I don't like about Australia!

Really!

Here we go...

March Flies. There you go, I said it. They really hurt.
Flies in Australia are really killing.The prefer to get killed then to fly.

TOUT LE MONDE SATISFONT L'ARRÊT IL MAINTENANT !
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

johnny nofrfolk is a glorious beacon of lightjohnny nofrfolk is a glorious beacon of lightjohnny nofrfolk is a glorious beacon of lightjohnny nofrfolk is a glorious beacon of lightjohnny nofrfolk is a glorious beacon of lightjohnny nofrfolk is a glorious beacon of lightjohnny nofrfolk is a glorious beacon of lightjohnny nofrfolk is a glorious beacon of lightjohnny nofrfolk is a glorious beacon of lightjohnny nofrfolk is a glorious beacon of lightjohnny nofrfolk is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds to me that Austrlia is for Chavs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.