Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Whats the sq ft of your house/condo/apartment..

Wikiposts

Whats the sq ft of your house/condo/apartment..

Old Mar 27th 2006, 5:48 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whats the sq ft of your house/condo/apartment..

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Well daughter came home from uni. last week so I had a birthday weekend, with it being my 25th and all. She went back early this morning, so its just hubby and me tonight.

Saw a good film over the weekend, Inside Man starring that hunky Clive Owen.

my my you started young... a daughter at uni and you're only 25...making history here girl..lol have a great birthday
Old Mar 27th 2006, 5:48 am

Elsie The Maid is an unknown quantity at this point

Well daughter came home from uni. last week so I had a birthday weekend, with it being my 25th and all. She went back early this morning, so its just hubby and me tonight.

Saw a good film over the weekend, Inside Man starring that hunky Clive Owen.
Happy Birthday!!!! You don't look a day over 35!
Old Mar 27th 2006, 5:53 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
my my you started young... a daughter at uni and you're only 25...making history here girl..lol have a great birthday

Yes I was an extremely young Thai bride! Oh and daughter is one of those child prodigy thingies, skipped school and went straight to uni.
Old Mar 27th 2006, 5:54 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elsie The Maid
Happy Birthday!!!! You don't look a day over 35!
I wish.

Thank you for the greetings.
Old Mar 27th 2006, 5:58 am
BE Enthusiast

lolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond reputelolly has a reputation beyond repute

I wish.

Thank you for the greetings.
Have a lovely day
Old Mar 27th 2006, 6:01 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by lolly
Have a lovely day
Thank you, I'll try my best, hic, hic, hic
Old Mar 27th 2006, 6:29 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jumping doris
You've shown us yours, well here's ours. About 2000sq ft with half acre of "yard". And a basement Austin Powers would die for. Groovy baby.
Wow, that's lovely. Does it have 2 doors? Was it 2 houses, is it 2 houses or are my eyes going?!?! Wow, it really is beautiful, I'll swap with you!!!
Old Mar 27th 2006, 6:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

....with it being my 25th and all.
So this actually is the 25th time you celebrate your 25th birthday.
Old Mar 27th 2006, 6:32 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
4000"... no wonder you call yourself 'the maid"- you must spend 10 hours a day vacuming the carpets and cleaning.

Our humble abode is almost poverty class in comparison to many I see posted here. 1300 sq. ft, garage and 3 stall barn on 5 acres.

Since I can't find an actual pic of the house, I'll post one of our next home...
Hey, don't be posting photo's of my house on here!!!
Old Mar 27th 2006, 6:36 am
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by Bob
blimey....how minted is everyone on this site?
Not I, said the poor-per!

I'll post a photo as soon as I get one that doesn't have all of the house info (including the address!) splashed across the front of it!
Old Mar 27th 2006, 6:38 am
Back where I belong!

Yes I was an extremely young Thai bride! Oh and daughter is one of those child prodigy thingies, skipped school and went straight to uni.
hahaha!

Happy Birthday Chickadee!
Old Mar 27th 2006, 6:43 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Toontje
So this actually is the 25th time you celebrate your 25th birthday.
Nooooooooooo.
Old Mar 27th 2006, 6:47 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Partystar
hahaha!

Happy Birthday Chickadee!
Thank you. Read that you had a really good time the other night. Can't wait to see the pics. Did someone get a little wet?
Old Mar 27th 2006, 6:51 am
Back where I belong!

Thank you. Read that you had a really good time the other night. Can't wait to see the pics. Did someone get a little wet?
Hahaha, yeah we had a good time. I deserved to get wet, I was moaning too much, I was having a 'hater day'!!!
Old Mar 27th 2006, 6:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

270 sq ft, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.