Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Speeding Ticket - Florida

Speeding Ticket - Florida

Old Nov 26th 2006, 8:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Speeding Ticket - Florida

Originally Posted by airborne83x
thanks, thats what i wanted to know. It's my first ticket and seems like 250$ +30$ deng. When i got pulled over, I took my license right away without him asking anything and told him I AM GUILTY so he took my License and went to his vehicle. 10 Minutes later he came back with a ticket and said that I will have to wait for court date. I received only Unlawful speed on the ticket. Nothing else is written or ticked.

Plus, I do not carry a Gun or anything.
Just call a lawyer, they're always happy to take care of this for a small fee.
Old Nov 27th 2006, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

jaytee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there all
I am so scared!! I got pulled over 1 1/2 weeks ago and cop caught me speeding at 66 on 35. Meaning 31 miles over the speeding limit so he gave me a ticket and said that i must attend court.
I'm soooo scared. What's going to happen now? Am i going to JAIL????
Read the instructions on the ticket. Pay the fine, then your court date is cancelled. You might be able to pay by credit card through a 1-800 number or over the internet.

thanks, thats what i wanted to know. It's my first ticket and seems like 250$ +30$ deng. When i got pulled over, I took my license right away without him asking anything and told him I AM GUILTY so he took my License and went to his vehicle. 10 Minutes later he came back with a ticket and said that I will have to wait for court date. I received only Unlawful speed on the ticket. Nothing else is written or ticked.

Plus, I do not carry a Gun or anything.
Not very good. Try common curtesy. Say, "Good afternoon officer." Listen without arguing and respond with, "yes sir" or "yes officer."
Sometimes you will get a ticket and you won't have a chance to say anything, but it's always a good idea to be polite considering this guy standing outside your car has a gun.
Old Nov 27th 2006, 3:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Scouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond repute

Hey there all
I am so scared!! I got pulled over 1 1/2 weeks ago and cop caught me speeding at 66 on 35. Meaning 31 miles over the speeding limit so he gave me a ticket and said that i must attend court.
I'm soooo scared. What's going to happen now? Am i going to JAIL????
31 over in a 35mph zone....you could be looking at a hefty fine, perhaps a short stint in prison.......and possibly both.

Jim.
Old Nov 27th 2006, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

deng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to all

Funny that, seeing as you seem to fancy yourself as one.

Originally Posted by Old William
Now you are into a gray area of whats immediate posession...and thats one for the scum - sorry lawyers - to argue.
Old Nov 27th 2006, 12:48 pm
Tool

Old William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deng890
Funny that, seeing as you seem to fancy yourself as one.
Well you'd be wrong wouldn't you. So shut it.
Old Nov 27th 2006, 12:51 pm
Tool

Old William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond repute

Ocala? That's where we live and got Pulled over (marion County)
Really? I hope you don't get Judge Fudge (Yep thats his name)...he's a right bastard.

Where abouts are you? (roughly) We were SW Ocala off the 200
Old Nov 27th 2006, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

airborne83x is an unknown quantity at this point

Really? I hope you don't get Judge Fudge (Yep thats his name)...he's a right bastard.

Where abouts are you? (roughly) We were SW Ocala off the 200
We live in baseline
Old Nov 27th 2006, 5:52 pm
Tool

We live in baseline

Nearly bought a place at Silver River. Our daughter used to go to the D.A.R.E kids thing on Maricamp every month and took the dogs to the Millenium Dog Park out there every so often.
Old Nov 27th 2006, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

airborne83x is an unknown quantity at this point

Nearly bought a place at Silver River. Our daughter used to go to the D.A.R.E kids thing on Maricamp every month and took the dogs to the Millenium Dog Park out there every so often.
You were living in the wrong side of town. Right now, here in Shores. Awsome people, great places and very CLEAN! You should come back here and get a place. THere are many homes ready here and cheap! Because it's in the WOODS so nobody will even bother you.