Reload this Page >

Speeding Ticket - Florida

Speeding Ticket - Florida

Old Nov 25th 2006, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

airborne83x is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Speeding Ticket - Florida

Hey there all
I am so scared!! I got pulled over 1 1/2 weeks ago and cop caught me speeding at 66 on 35. Meaning 31 miles over the speeding limit so he gave me a ticket and said that i must attend court.
I'm soooo scared. What's going to happen now? Am i going to JAIL????
Old Nov 25th 2006, 11:36 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Speeding Ticket - Florida

Originally Posted by airborne83x
Hey there all
I am so scared!! I got pulled over 1 1/2 weeks ago and cop caught me speeding at 66 on 35. Meaning 31 miles over the speeding limit so he gave me a ticket and said that i must attend court.
If you were going to Jail I reckon you would be gone by now.
But I think you will be getting a nice little fine matey and a few points.

Its not like you were drinking and driving?

My Hubby got busted doing an extra 20 over in a construction area $500 fine no points.
Old Nov 25th 2006, 11:38 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hey there all
Is this an act or what? In your other thread on the marriage-based visa forum you blew off this ticket as nothing but a minor inconvenience. Why the change of mindset?
Old Nov 25th 2006, 11:40 pm
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Am i going to JAIL????
Unlikely. But you're looking at a big fat fine, and probably some points. (I have no knowledge of the points system in Florida.) Hopefully not enough points to get your licence suspended,* but you'd better show up to court and try to argue it down somewhat.

* If he cited you for anything in addition to speeding you'll be cutting it very close indeed.
Old Nov 26th 2006, 12:09 am
No income tax no V.A.T.

Rodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond repute

Hey there all
Yes..... You will go to jail and get rogered by Bubba when nobody is looking, I hear they are using crisp packets for condoms now so you will be fine (unless its salt and vinegar flavour). Then, when Bubba is finished, they will send you into the wilderness to break rocks with your bare hands. And as if that's not enough, they will make you watch episode after episode of Neighbours, Home and Away and Coronation Street.
Old Nov 26th 2006, 12:13 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rodney you plonker
Yes..... You will go to jail and get rogered by Bubba when nobody is looking, I hear they are using crisp packets for condoms now so you will be fine (unless its salt and vinegar flavour). Then, when Bubba is finished, they will send you into the wilderness to break rocks with your bare hands. And as if that's not enough, they will make you watch episode after episode of Neighbours, Home and Away and Coronation Street.
Very Cruel but LMAO
Old Nov 26th 2006, 12:15 am
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rodney you plonker
POTD!
Old Nov 26th 2006, 4:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Hey there all
I got one too, I paid $60 to a lawyer and got it "fixed".
Old Nov 26th 2006, 4:32 am

Pony is an unknown quantity at this point

The last time I was stopped for speeding I was out on an Highway 6 for a nice evening drive. As the needle jumped up to 80 mph I suddenly saw a flashing red and blue light behind me.

"There ain't no way they can catch me," I thought to myself and opened it up further. The needle hit 90, 100, 130 and finally 150 with the light still behind me. "What the hell am I doing?" I thought, and pulled over.

The cop came up to me, took my license without a word and examined it and the car. "I've had a tough shift and this is my last pull over. I don't feel like more paperwork so if you can give me an excuse for your driving that I haven't heard before you can go!"

"Last week my wife ran off with a cop," I said, "and I was afraid you were trying to give her back!"

yeah, I know, its an old one . . .

Hey there all
Old Nov 26th 2006, 9:25 am
Tool

Old William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond repute

Good job you had no firearms on you....in FLA anything over 15 mph over the limit can be considered a misdemeanour offence if the officer chooses and any misdemeanour in FLA commited while in posession of a firearm is autmatically commuted to a felony with a mandatory 3 years in prison.

What does it say on the ticket he gave you?

Good luck.
Old Nov 26th 2006, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Sentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond repute

Sign up with a driver school, and you won't have to pay the fine and no points on your insurance ,takes a couple of hours or you can do it on line. It cost about $75 . You are allowed to do this once a year for up to 5 years I think. My Hubby did it twice in the past 11 years. The last ticket he got was after Hurricane Charlie it was 4.30 a.m on his way to work and got a moving violation his speed 0 miles an hour
Old Nov 26th 2006, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Old William
Good job you had no firearms on you....in FLA anything over 15 mph over the limit can be considered a misdemeanour offence if the officer chooses and any misdemeanour in FLA commited while in posession of a firearm is autmatically commuted to a felony with a mandatory 3 years in prison.

Good luck.
An illegally held firearm of course.
Old Nov 26th 2006, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute

Hey there all
I have utterly no sympathy for you !!. Try working in an A & E or a Mortuary, you might slow down then.
Old Nov 26th 2006, 11:49 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Hey there all
I don't mind speeding a bit, 75 or 80 in a 65 mph zone on the Interstate...but you don't thing that damn near DOUBLE the limit in a residential or buisiness area is maybe a bit dangerous...or maybe you just don't give a shlt about the rest of us out there?
Old Nov 26th 2006, 12:21 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Old William
Good luck.
Thats a new one on me ....got a statute for that .........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.