Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Should forgeiners be made to learn basic English?

Wikiposts

Should forgeiners be made to learn basic English?

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 8:14 am
jedi in training

buzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Should forgeiners be made to learn basic English?

Everyone should make the effort to spealk the local language of where they have setled. So i guess the U.S contingent in Iraq will be doing there best to learn the native tongue.........i wonder
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should forgeiners be made to learn basic English?

Originally Posted by HLH Moreno
fortunately my fiance in Florida is Puerto Rican so spanish lessons is a must to be able to speak with her family better than i do at the moment
I'm in the same boat as you, my fiancee is Dominican; fortunately her immediate family speak English but the extended family only speak Spanish.