Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The Ping Pong Thread

The Ping Pong Thread

Old Dec 11th 2013, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMrMuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ping Pong Thread

Originally Posted by WhoFan63
Ok I'll add my ping pong schedule to the mix...lol

England-Australia
Australia-England
England -Australia
Australia to Tennessee
Tennessee to Australia
Australia to Seattle
Seattle to Australia
Australia to Arizona
Arizona to England (April 2013)
I know, I'm sad, but I wanted to bring this thread back to life seeing as I'm going to be adding to my own ping pong list fairly soon (back to UK... YAY!).

It sounds like we already have a couple of previous winners (WhoFan63 and perthhomeschool are strong front runners). Anyone care to add themselves by showing your own Ping Pong History??
Old Dec 11th 2013, 3:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

bromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to behold

1990 - 91 London - Athens, Greece (young, free and living it up)
1991 - 94 Greece - London (back to the real world)
1994 - 96 London - Suffolk (job transfer)
1996 - 01 Suffolk - Wyoming (no choice with ex)
2001 - 04 Wyoming - Minnesota (ex retired, seemed like a good idea!)
2004 - 10 Minnesota - Cambridge, UK (divorce)
2010 - 13 Cambridge, UK - California (so my kids could check out U.S.)
2013 - ?? California - Cambridge (For a better work/life balance)

Just hope I can buy somewhere before the prices go up and up!
Old Dec 11th 2013, 3:26 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe we should have two threads - one for country ping-pongs and one that also includes city ping-pongs.

There are some expat ping-pongers who have also done a lot of city-hopping within each country ... must have restless feet. Or they are running away from some dark secret ...