Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Now they've really P*ss*d me off

Now they've really P*ss*d me off

Old Jun 8th 2006, 1:32 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now they've really P*ss*d me off

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
The Lounge actually.

She wants help reducing the size of her holiday pics.

well, that may be her spiritual home...
Old Jun 8th 2006, 1:48 pm
2007 pred.league robbery

lee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
You don't appear to have made a valid point. You just sound like a fringe lunatic. Ah, well.
Played for, and got.
Old Jun 8th 2006, 1:51 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
well, that may be her spiritual home...
'Spiritual' is not the word I would use to describe the lounge.
Old Jun 8th 2006, 4:09 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

But what about the grass? No, not the wacky backy, unless you insist, but the lawn variety?

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
OK I feel we finally have closure on this as our Yankee cousins like to say...

Last night whilst out walking the dogs I was accosted by one of our neighbours who also happens to e on the HOA. And his very words to me were: "Hey if anyone gives you any more hassle you come see me. You're right and the HOA covenants cannot override a federal law".

Which it turns out was a reference to our letter to them stating the federal position on flying one nations flag over another is not allowed.

So, game set and match to the UK on this one. The flags are still flying and theres not a thing (legally) the local Nazi party can do about it.

Rule Britannia.
Old Jun 8th 2006, 4:15 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bob
But what about the grass? No, not the wacky backy, unless you insist, but the lawn variety?
Thats still an open front in the war on the local Hitler OAP Party
Old Jun 8th 2006, 6:06 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Thats still an open front in the war on the local Hitler OAP Party
well good luck with the next battle
Old Jun 9th 2006, 2:56 pm
Being myself

peterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think this might upset them?

And when you get to work.....

Old Jun 9th 2006, 8:29 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lee_in_nj
Played for, and got.
Yes, I'm sure you'd like for that to be the case.
Old Jun 9th 2006, 8:31 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Last night whilst out walking the dogs I was accosted by one of our neighbours who also happens to e on the HOA. And his very words to me were: "Hey if anyone gives you any more hassle you come see me. You're right and the HOA covenants cannot override a federal law".

Which it turns out was a reference to our letter to them stating the federal position on flying one nations flag over another is not allowed.

So, game set and match to the UK on this one. The flags are still flying and theres not a thing (legally) the local Nazi party can do about it.

Rule Britannia.
Just a thought but have you checked? Playing devil's advocate here but what's to say that this HOA member is anymore accurate than the other nutteres?
Old Jun 9th 2006, 10:21 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Just a thought but have you checked? Playing devil's advocate here but what's to say that this HOA member is anymore accurate than the other nutteres?
Nothing. Except I know that the federal law we sent them is correct. Personally I couldnt care less what they beleive. If they turn up on my property without

A) A properly executed warrant and
B) The presence of a sherrif to execute said warrant

Then they are trespasssing.
Old Jun 10th 2006, 12:05 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Do you buy your jocks at Big 'n Tall?
Old Jun 11th 2006, 1:34 am
Forum Regular

pdamiant is an unknown quantity at this point

Rule Britannia.
BLOODY GOOD JOB, F**cking Nazis, I hate HOA's with as much passion as your good self. I must say, this has been a brilliant source of entertainment.
Now you can run out and buy that 10 foot flag pole extension you have always wanted.
Old Jun 11th 2006, 1:45 am
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Rule Britannia.

Ohhh, I feel like I should break out into song!
Old Jun 11th 2006, 1:54 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lee_in_nj
Played for, and got.
You're not cheating on me are you Lee?
Old Jun 11th 2006, 1:57 am
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
You're not cheating on me are you Lee?

Course he is honey, did you think this was an exclusive relationship?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.