Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Now they've really P*ss*d me off

Wikiposts

Now they've really P*ss*d me off

Old May 29th 2006, 9:16 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now they've really P*ss*d me off

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
BOO!

You'll be really glad you didn't go on the Turnpike this weekend, I've just driven over it and it's not moving, 'people having picnics at the side of the road, not moving'
We did go down the GSP but only 1 or 2 exits. Went onto Route 22 visiting car dealers but the ones I wanted were all closed today. All the roads we drove on were very quiet, now I know the reason why...they were all stuck on the Turnpike.
Old May 30th 2006, 2:26 am
2007 pred.league robbery

lee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
We did go down the GSP but only 1 or 2 exits. Went onto Route 22 visiting car dealers but the ones I wanted were all closed today. All the roads we drove on were very quiet, now I know the reason why...they were all stuck on the Turnpike.
I love 22. If i cant think of a certain stores location...i just hit 22. Sooner or later i will pass one.. and if i drive long enough.. i'll pass another. Also if you cant think of what you want to eat.. just drive down 22 and pass every chain resteraunt known to man. God bless 22.
Old May 30th 2006, 2:28 am
2007 pred.league robbery

lee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond reputelee_in_nj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
BOO!

You'll be really glad you didn't go on the Turnpike this weekend, I've just driven over it and it's not moving, 'people having picnics at the side of the road, not moving'
Oh yeh, the GSP this weekend returning from the shore? LOVELY! I love living south jersey during the summer.. ugh! God damn Bennys!
Old May 30th 2006, 3:15 am
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold

Off topic - Lee_in_NJ - just tried to karma you for your new avatar but got to spread some love first! The is a Soccer AM favorite for sure!
Old May 30th 2006, 6:40 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lee_in_nj
I love 22. If i cant think of a certain stores location...i just hit 22. Sooner or later i will pass one.. and if i drive long enough.. i'll pass another. Also if you cant think of what you want to eat.. just drive down 22 and pass every chain resteraunt known to man. God bless 22.
That's like our Bell Road, I ask hubby 'where is ____', he answers, 'On Bell, everything's on Bell'!
Old May 30th 2006, 6:44 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Partystar
That's like our Bell Road, I ask hubby 'where is ____', he answers, 'On Bell, everything's on Bell'!
when we lived in katy, tx there was a road called mason and yep we still joke as you can just about find anything on mason ....
Old May 30th 2006, 7:47 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I hate R 22, . Usually stick to R 10 or R 46. The only reason we went on R22 yesterday was to go to the car dealership that hubby got his car from, otherwise I normally avoid it like the plague.
Old May 30th 2006, 8:21 am
2007 pred.league robbery

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Actually I hate R 22, . Usually stick to R 10 or R 46. The only reason we went on R22 yesterday was to go to the car dealership that hubby got his car from, otherwise I normally avoid it like the plague.
I hate car dealerships period, and the fact that they think i'm so stupid i wont question anything. Last time i was there i said these numbers dont add up..go get me a calculator and i will show you.. the guy says "we dont have a calculator".. i say "you dont have a calculator in the whole store?" he says "no". So i used the one on my mobile.. which he then implied was flawed.
Old May 30th 2006, 9:52 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
The flag saga continues....
Any chance of a link to the original saga for those of us who haven't got a clue what your rambling on about?
Old May 30th 2006, 11:28 am
SUPER MODERATOR

I hate car dealerships period, and the fact that they think i'm so stupid i wont question anything. Last time i was there i said these numbers dont add up..go get me a calculator and i will show you.. the guy says "we dont have a calculator".. i say "you dont have a calculator in the whole store?" he says "no". So i used the one on my mobile.. which he then implied was flawed.

Me neither. I just use them for test drives and to spec. the car I want. Then I go to the online car sales sites, get a quote for the car and spec. Then I go to the dealers' sites and source the car. Go to my local dealer tell them exactly what I want, where it is and how much I will pay. Has worked the last 2 times.
Old May 30th 2006, 11:52 am
UK & US Citizen

ScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Any chance of a link to the original saga for those of us who haven't got a clue what your rambling on about?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...33&postcount=1

Grab yourself a giant size popcorn and a big soda, you're in for a long night
Old May 31st 2006, 11:06 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Re: Now they've really P*ss*d me off

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
The flag saga continues....

Following on from the shennanigans the other day I had another visit from the local Gestapo officers this time complaining that:

"The flag isnt lit up at night with a light on the top of the pole as in State Regulations blah blah blah. We demand you put a light up if you're going to fly it at night."

Well dear Arseholes Association...go F**K yourselves. I was flying the Stars and Stripes out of respect but now its gone. All that remains is a 6 foot Union Flag and a St George Cross (no not a fracking Swiss Flag you assholes). I've checked the national and state Flag Regulations (and they are only regulations not laws) and as a private citizen theres no requirement for me to fly the stars and stripes. So thats it. I shall now proudly fly my national flag and bollox to you all.

....Let battle commence.
How old are you? If you keep being this angry all the time, your life expectancy is going to be a few years shorter than what it should be. 2 words for you, ANGER MANAGMENT!! See someone soon.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 2:46 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kingfisher241049
How old are you? If you keep being this angry all the time, your life expectancy is going to be a few years shorter than what it should be. 2 words for you, ANGER MANAGMENT!! See someone soon.
Gee thanks for that advice.

And since you appear to be literately challenged my user name is the title of a book by an Oxford Poet and nothing to do with my demeanour.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 6:55 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=TruBrit]
JMU in Liverpool.QUOTE]

hey lee....where's JMU in Liverpool
Liverpool Poly before they all got big ideas
Old Jun 1st 2006, 6:57 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Thydney]
Originally Posted by TruBrit

Liverpool Poly before they all got big ideas
hahaha the good old poly..lol thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.