Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

New consoles

New consoles

Old Nov 12th 2006, 7:49 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New consoles

Originally Posted by Rushman
I cant believe there are so many (reputed) grown men around here that admit in public to buying and poncing around with Nintendo, PS2, gamecubes ETC
I'm to much of a tightwad, I never bothered with a console, never even got a gameboy....that's what mates are for
Old Nov 12th 2006, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

USBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond repute

FFS Bloody fairies
some of us made a pretty darned good career out of being a "bloody fairy"
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:10 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely the PS3 don't know about xmas though have to see what games are out, though OH will want one whatever.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:13 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

so how minted is everyone to get all these new toys straight off the bat?
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:18 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by USBound
some of us made a pretty darned good career out of being a "bloody fairy"
Yeah, sitting poncing around on a computer all day making games up of death and destruction and completely undermining the fabric of todays society by poisoning the minds of teenagers with violence. Then getting a taxi home through "d' hood" because you're too scared to walk your white ass through it after 6pm.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

USBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, sitting poncing around on a computer all day making games up of death and destruction and completely undermining the fabric of todays society by poisoning the minds of teenagers with violence. Then getting a taxi home through "d' hood" because you're too scared to walk your white ass through it after 6pm.
lol - I make a skateboarding game ya big berk...

I think maybe you should start on the strong stuff earlier.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:44 pm

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

which one and what others have you made?
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by irnbru4u
which one and what others have you made?
tony hawks, thug2, thaw, project 8.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:45 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Even worse...you're one of those inconsiderate bastards that make daft 8 year old kids think they can jump on a bit of old plywood and do all sorts of stunts only to end up in the emergency room with a broken neck. Its people like you that are responsible for the state of the healthcare system in this country and for robbing us poor parents of $50 for every over priced game you theives send to market.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:46 pm
Account Closed

I've had 2 visits to the ER because Tony f**king Hawks!!!!!!
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Even worse...you're one of those inconsiderate bastards that make daft 8 year old kids think they can jump on a bit of old plywood and do all sorts of stunts only to end up in the emergency room with a broken neck. Its people like you that are responsible for the state of the healthcare system in this country and for robbing us poor parents of $50 for every over priced game you theives send to market.
lol - scratch the strong stuff comment... you beat me to it.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:48 pm

played the 1st - excellent, but sorry never heard of the others, but the title of thug2 I don't think I ever would want to play that!
Which exact bit are you into (not that I am at all computer literate!) the game play or 'making' the character etc.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by irnbru4u
played the 1st - excellent, but sorry never heard of the others, but the title of thug2 I don't think I ever would want to play that!
Which exact bit are you into (not that I am at all computer literate!) the game play or 'making' the character etc.
I'm an engine programmer... I write the bit that allows the character to actually be seen.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 10:05 pm

I'm an engine programmer... I write the bit that allows the character to actually be seen.
I am suitably impressed. I have no idea what that entails but all I know is your profession has brought me hours of fun and days of frustration
Old Nov 12th 2006, 11:40 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

I wish....that would be mint

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.