Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Michael Jackson - Trial should be stopped..

Michael Jackson - Trial should be stopped..

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 5:15 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson - Trial should be stopped..

Originally Posted by ImHere
Nah dont sweat it....we all get emotional when our kids are threatened. Ive screamed at the TV in disgust over certain things in the past.
Stop watching Fox News and you'll be fine
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 5:18 am
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ImHere
Nah dont sweat it....we all get emotional when our kids are threatened. Ive screamed at the TV in disgust over certain things in the past.
your right but my gob does tend to run wild at times and it's only later when it's to late that i think oh shite i should'nt have done that,but thats just me
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 5:20 am
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
You a complete and utter fool saying something like that ...
How about I shoot you because you may do something in the future ...

I know you did not mean it like that ... be careful with your words.
i did mean it,he's put doubt there and theres no second chance with kids involved
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

mandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rincewind
Stop watching Fox News and you'll be fine
True, I never ever watch Fox News now. Used to when we first arrived but it soon dawned on me how crap it was.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 5:22 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Lets be honest, the only people that know the real story at the moment are the jurors. We only get the snippets from the media and we all know how easy it can be for things to be taken out of context.

We watched a show on JonBenet Ramsey last night, the parents were persecuted by the media. They were called murderers when they had nothing to do with their daughters death.

When it comes to situations like this, we all pick a side and Michael Jackson has a strange reputation so it's easy to automatically think he did it.

My own feeling is that he did, but that could be because of the stuff I've seen on Court TV and they have certainly made it clear how they feel about it before the trial is even over. I’m not in the court room, I don’t have all the facts.

If he's found guilty, we'll all say "I knew he was weird."

If he's found not-guilty, we'll say this is another OJ trial. He got away with it.

Either way, Michael can't win, his reputation is gone. Personally, I think he'll be dead in a couple of years as he looks like he's about to collapse.

Last edited by rincewind; Apr 22nd 2005 at 5:24 am.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 5:35 am
sunny coast

Originally Posted by rincewind
Lets be honest, the only people that know the real story at the moment are the jurors. We only get the snippets from the media and we all know how easy it can be for things to be taken out of context.

We watched a show on JonBenet Ramsey last night, the parents were persecuted by the media. They were called murderers when they had nothing to do with their daughters death.

When it comes to situations like this, we all pick a side and Michael Jackson has a strange reputation so it's easy to automatically think he did it.

My own feeling is that he did, but that could be because of the stuff I've seen on Court TV and they have certainly made it clear how they feel about it before the trial is even over. I’m not in the court room, I don’t have all the facts.

If he's found guilty, we'll all say "I knew he was weird."

If he's found not-guilty, we'll say this is another OJ trial. He got away with it.

Either way, Michael can't win, his reputation is gone. Personally, I think he'll be dead in a couple of years as he looks like he's about to collapse.
i think you have made a good point of it and know matter what the outcome is people will stick to there own view ......each to there own.now lets stop fighting and lets drink
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 5:44 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonni boy
i did mean it,he's put doubt there and theres no second chance with kids involved
So where is you big stance on genocide and the thousands of kid murdered every month around the globe ...

No second chance there either ..what are you with involved with there ...

Don't bother to answer .. your a fair weather critic....
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 5:47 am
You Are All Diseased

i think you have made a good point of it and know matter what the outcome is people will stick to there own view ......each to there own.now lets stop fighting and lets drink
Make mine a Vodka and Red Bull and you're on
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 5:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

I think in a case like this one everyones opinion is very strong....personally I think he is mentaly unstable......If he did what he is accused of I think it is because he has mental problems
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 5:58 am
sunny coast

Originally Posted by Ray
So where is you big stance on genocide and the thousands of kid murdered every month around the globe ...

i don't have a say unlike you that seems to know everything,why don't you get off your arse and do something about the worlds problems instead of stirring shit.......over to you raymond
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 6:00 am
sunny coast

Originally Posted by Ray

does your question make sense to you if so i will have what your drinking
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 6:03 am
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmals
I think in a case like this one everyones opinion is very strong....personally I think he is mentaly unstable......If he did what he is accused of I think it is because he has mental problems
The guy is definitely a wacko, but unfortunatley he is not on trial for that. The fact is that the prosecution had enough evidence to try him for various crimes (kiddy fiddling being one of them) and now he is in court being tried for those crimes. If the jury had to find him guilty of being crazy and eccentric then they would have an easy day!
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Sentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond reputeSentosa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with you jonni, kid's are more important than Micheal Jackson however rich and famous he might be, i wouldn't trust him within a mile of my grandkids.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 6:24 am
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sentosa
I'm with you jonni, kid's are more important than Micheal Jackson however rich and famous he might be, i wouldn't trust him within a mile of my grandkids.
I wouldnt trust my dog in the care of anyone who is willing to hang someone on the word of a pathological liar.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 6:41 am
ImHere

Originally Posted by Sentosa

But maintaining law and order is extremely important. If due process isnt carried out and everyone regardless of status, fame or whatever is given fair trial then dont expect it to be long before anarchy sets in and then no-one will protect you or your kids from whatever any dingbat wants to do to you or them. As soon as we descend into the emotional and sensationalist "Guilty by circumstance" approach of the witch hunts and inquisition then we are all screwed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.