Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Michael Jackson - Trial should be stopped..

Michael Jackson - Trial should be stopped..

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 1:51 am
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson - Trial should be stopped..

this guy is near 50 and thinks he's 12 or is this just a good way of keeping associated with kids ?. he's a grown man which means he gets sexually aroused !!he's not backward he's just a ******* dirty sex case that needs a good kicking and if he lived round here he would get one believe me.lets be honest as a grown man i know that i wake up with a hard on all the time which is great as i sleep next to my wife........so who is going to say that all he does is sleep in the same bed as them,BOLLOX HE'S A SEX CASE SHOOT HIM
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 1:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonni boy
this guy is near 50 and thinks he's 12 or is this just a good way of keeping associated with kids ?. he's a grown man which means he gets sexually aroused !!he's not backward he's just a ******* dirty sex case that needs a good kicking and if he lived round here he would get one believe me.lets be honest as a grown man i know that i wake up with a hard on all the time which is great as i sleep next to my wife........so who is going to say that all he does is sleep in the same bed as them,BOLLOX HE'S A SEX CASE SHOOT HIM
intersting point jonni boy.......you think like the rest of the population who have children
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 2:02 am
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmals
intersting point jonni boy.......you think like the rest of the population who have children
sounds cruel i know but i would rather shoot him and live with it than give him the chance to ruin one kids life..........prevention is better than cure
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 3:57 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

I think he should be found guilty in a court of law before we call anyone a sex case.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 4:03 am
ImHere

Originally Posted by emmals

I have children but subscribe to the innocent until proven guilty school of thought for all crimes. And that does mean guilty by jury proven through the use of undeniable evidence and following the due process of law and not on the heresay of someone that may or may not have a grudge and financial gain to consider. Once again we have entered the realms of emotive crimes and sensationalistic media frenzy which are not exactly condusive to objectiveness. We say we are not prejudiced however this is prejudice at work, regardless of motive:

Prejudice:
preconceived judgment or opinion (2) : an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge b : an instance of such judgment or opinion c : an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics

Someone looks and acts whacky so we immediatly assume phsycho.

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 4:34 am
sunny coast

Originally Posted by Manc
I think he should be found guilty in a court of law before we call anyone a sex case.
well i don't so we will have to disagree
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 4:38 am
sunny coast

Originally Posted by ImHere
I have children but subscribe to the innocent until proven guilty school of thought for all crimes. And that does mean guilty by jury proven through the use of undeniable evidence and following the due process of law and not on the heresay of someone that may or may not have a grudge and financial gain to consider. Once again we have entered the realms of emotive crimes and sensationalistic media frenzy which are not exactly condusive to objectiveness. We say we are not prejudiced however this is prejudice at work, regardless of motive:

Prejudice:
preconceived judgment or opinion (2) : an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge b : an instance of such judgment or opinion c : an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics

Someone looks and acts whacky so we immediatly assume phsycho.
is this talking as a copper ?
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 4:41 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

sounds cruel i know but i would rather shoot him and live with it than give him the chance to ruin one kids life..........prevention is better than cure
You a complete and utter fool saying something like that ...
How about I shoot you because you may do something in the future ...

I know you did not mean it like that ... be careful with your words.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 4:48 am
ImHere

is this talking as a copper ?

No its talking as a civilised human being who believes in law and order.

Someone could say that looking at your avatar they think you may sell drugs to kids so they want you shot before you have the opportunity to do so and cause harm to someone.....try engaging your Cerebrum before your Cerebellum.

Last edited by ImHere; Apr 22nd 2005 at 4:55 am.

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 4:52 am
sunny coast

Originally Posted by Ray
You a complete and utter fool saying something like that ...
How about I shoot you because you may do something in the future ...

I know you did not mean it like that ... be careful with your words.
i have done nothing at this moment you prick but there seems to be plenty that mj has done.......would you sleep with kids and what if it was your kids or grand kids.this guy is in the media 24/7 do you think it is a wise move to have loads of children sleeping in your home when the camera is never far away!! wake up raymond,what year are you living in
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 4:57 am
sunny coast

No its talking as a civilised human being who believes in law and order.

I could say that looking at your avatar I think you may sell drugs to kids so I want you shot before you have the opportunity to do so and cause harm to someone.
i don't sell drug's and never have,i could look at your avatar and think that your a crazy fool but i know that your not.never judge a book by it's cover and i am not judging mj by the cover,he's not safe to be near kids,would you let yours sleep there coz i would'nt
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 5:00 am
ImHere

i don't sell drug's and never have,i could look at your avatar and think that your a crazy fool but i know that your not.never judge a book by it's cover and i am not judging mj by the cover,he's not safe to be near kids,would you let yours sleep there coz i would'nt

I dont think you have, but impressions can be deceptive is what im saying. And heresay is a dangerous thing to act upon, which is why its inadmissable in a court of law.

I agree, I wouldnt let my kids anywhere near him - and thats me being prejudiced since I have no irrefutable proof of his being a paedo - and I think anyone that does let their kids near is an idiot....which makes me wonder why they did let their kids stay with him. I just believe that the process of law needs to be followed and trusted or we are all doomed. Believe me, if anyone touched my kids I'd want fast and painful retribution too, but I'd also like to think that I'd be able to restrain myself and let the law do its job.

Last edited by ImHere; Apr 22nd 2005 at 5:03 am.

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 5:03 am
sunny coast

you 2 are right and i'm wrong ok, i'm getting out of this thread before i get banned because i can feel it coming
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 5:06 am
ImHere

you 2 are right and i'm wrong ok, i'm getting out of this thread before i get banned because i can feel it coming

Nah dont sweat it....we all get emotional when our kids are threatened. Ive screamed at the TV in disgust over certain things in the past.

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 5:14 am
sunny coast

I dont think you have, but impressions can be deceptive is what im saying. And heresay is a dangerous thing to act upon, which is why its inadmissable in a court of law.

I agree, I wouldnt let my kids anywhere near him - and thats me being prejudiced since I have no irrefutable proof of his being a paedo - and I think anyone that does let their kids near is an idiot....which makes me wonder why they did let their kids stay with him. I just believe that the process of law needs to be followed and trusted or we are all doomed. Believe me, if anyone touched my kids I'd want fast and painful retribution too, but I'd also like to think that I'd be able to restrain myself and let the law do its job.
you are right but i hit and ask question's later,this may be wrong but i can live with it,i could'nt live with the fact that i gave somebody a second chance and they abused it and were kids are concerned i would'nt take the risk full stop.could nobody see that he was going to end up in this position years ago,he must of seen it coming himself come on a mega star with young boys in his bed.i think it's up to him to prove it did'nt happen not the other way round

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.