Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Michael Jackson - Trial should be stopped..

Michael Jackson - Trial should be stopped..

Old Apr 21st 2005, 3:39 am
ImHere

Default Re: Michael Jackson - Trial should be stopped..

Originally Posted by ironporer
I thrink he's a Paedo...and a nut case...and a ****ing freak. I think he is guilty, and I think the boy's mom is guilty of aiding and abetting pedophilia.

The most just sentence would be for the freak and the crazy bitch to be locked up in the same cell for 20 years.

I rest my case, m'lud.

Old Apr 21st 2005, 3:40 am
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I think the Mother is an absolute disgrace. Good job I am not on the jury as her crediblity goes way way negative for me.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 3:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony126
Personally I think the Mother is an absolute disgrace. Good job I am not on the jury as her crediblity goes way way negative for me.
I agree with you on this one.......i am a mother and i'm damn sure i wouldn't leave my little boy alone with someone who looks like he was constructed of plasticine......famous or not i am very weary about were my son goes...it's motherly intuition.....i think he is a very strange man....who wasn't allowed to have a childhood of his own.....I truly believe he thinks he is Peter pan
Old Apr 21st 2005, 3:48 am
I love Marmite, she don't

franc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to behold

Ditto on the mother - remember she jumped the JC Penney security guard wheh her husband and son were being arrested for shop-lifting - who would let their son shop-lift....

Remember also, the ONLY apparent time was that Jackson apparently molested her son was after the bashir video aired and NOT before.... If those that think Jackson is just a smart paedo - explain that one - real smart eh ?????
Old Apr 21st 2005, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Guilty unto proven rich or famous...The American way !
Old Apr 21st 2005, 3:56 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by franc111s
My real point is this, the DA has been trying to get Jackson locked up for 10 years and this is all he has !! Even his friend McCauly Caulkin is going to testify - for the defence !! I just hope it puts an end to this farce and soon.
Too right. Let's just drop it and let him get back to Neverland where he can continue to lick the heads of young kids.

But hey, innocent until proven guilty, right?

........er.......yeah.......right.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 3:57 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

That's a fox story though, so i'd take that with a pinch of salt...
Old Apr 21st 2005, 3:58 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jjw152
but I still think he probably put his hand down the kids pants. Whether you were doing that with your mates at 12 or not I don't know
At 12, they were happily tucked down my own trousers
Old Apr 21st 2005, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

austin_d_powers has a reputation beyond reputeaustin_d_powers has a reputation beyond reputeaustin_d_powers has a reputation beyond reputeaustin_d_powers has a reputation beyond reputeaustin_d_powers has a reputation beyond reputeaustin_d_powers has a reputation beyond reputeaustin_d_powers has a reputation beyond reputeaustin_d_powers has a reputation beyond reputeaustin_d_powers has a reputation beyond reputeaustin_d_powers has a reputation beyond reputeaustin_d_powers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by franc111s
Ok, I'm going out on a limb here and am ready be be flamed but this is getting to me now.

I do not dispute for one second that Jackson is strange but I do not believe for one second he is a pervert or child molester. If I did, I'd put him in jail forever and throw away the key.

This prosecutor should be thrown in jail for wasting MILLIONS of taxpayer dollars.

Did any of you read this story : End this trial

It about sums it up. The best the DA came up with yesterday was to call a policeman that said he was told to not let the children leave the property - under cross examination he said they were told no children were allowed to leave the property - DER !! Do they think we are stuipid. To put this guy on the stand added NOTHING so why waste their time.

The mother and child (that poor child - I really feel sorry for him with a mother like that) both testified under Oath and admitted they lied.

The photograph of her having been beaten up by the JC. Penny security guards (in the middle of the Mall I might add after they were all caught shop-lifting) was also a farce., turns out there will be evidence to proof the picture was taking a long time after the crime and it was her husband who gave her the bruises. The police mug shot pictures shot right after the supposed "beating" show no bruises or blood !!! She only sued JC Penny ONE YEAR LATER !!! Shame on JC Penny for paying these people $150k but then the family did lie under Oath to get it.

My real point is this, the DA has been trying to get Jackson locked up for 10 years and this is all he has !! Even his friend McCauly Caulkin is going to testify - for the defence !! I just hope it puts an end to this farce and soon.
I agree with you.

This case is a complete farce and should never have even been started.
MJ is obviously wacko, but he is NOT so obviously a child molester.
His biggest mistake was making a multi million-dollar payout to prevent some potentially bad publicity in the early 90’s (child molestation trial).

My definition of child molestation:
Priest rapes a child, Parent beats a child.
(Usually happens repeatedly and consistently)

Thomas Mesereau’s definition of child molestation:
Three incidents with one child over four years where childs recollection is not so clear.
Incident includes MJ,s hand sort of touching genital area over childs shorts.
Incident includes MJ,s hand sort of inside childs shorts while holding child up to play video game.

The accusers parents and the prosecution witnesses all seem to have something in common as follows:
They were very happy to be with MJ while the money train was running.
Once MJ told them to leave the money train they turned on him.
Many of the prosecution witnesses have sued MJ for money and have lost. In fact they they were ordered to pay MJ’s legal fees. I believe at least one prosecution witnesses who sued MJ was actually found guilty of stealing from MJ by a jury.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 4:31 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
I thrink he's a Paedo...and a nut case...and a ****ing freak. I think he is guilty, and I think the boy's mom is guilty of aiding and abetting pedophilia.

The most just sentence would be for the freak and the crazy bitch to be locked up in the same cell for 20 years.
That's the whole problem. No normal or sane parent would have let their kids around Jackson, so of course it's easy to discredit her.

I don't know for sure the whole truth... I doubt the jury will be able to convict either...

Either way he needs to be forbidden from being around children in the future. He is obviously a detriment.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 5:04 am
ImHere

Originally Posted by Leslie66
... He is obviously a detriment.
You need to finish that sentence. Sorry for being anal but just having the noun hanging there like that is slightly painful.

Old Apr 21st 2005, 5:09 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ImHere
Sorry for being anal ......... that is slightly painful.
indeed
Old Apr 21st 2005, 5:27 am
Time Lord

dgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond repute

The only things i'm sure of when it comes to Michael Jackson, is that the man hasn't written anything good since Thriller, and that was 23 years ago (and VERY overrated too!). I'm a Beatles fan though, and we're supposed to hate Jacko after the way he screwed Paul McCartney when it came to the ownership of the Beatles songs. As far as the trial goes, I really don't know enough about it to have much of an opinion, or even care.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 5:28 am
ImHere

Originally Posted by Manc
indeed

Lack of KY?

Old Apr 21st 2005, 5:29 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by austin_d_powers
IMy definition of child molestation:
Priest rapes a child, Parent beats a child.
(Usually happens repeatedly and consistently)
Beating a child is nor molestation. It is or may be child abuse, depending on the severity.

Thomas Mesereau’s definition of child molestation:
Thomas Mesereau is the Defense counsel...not the prosecutor- Tom Sneddon is his name I believe.

Three incidents with one child over four years where childs recollection is not so clear.
Incident includes MJ,s hand sort of touching genital area over childs shorts.
Incident includes MJ,s hand sort of inside childs shorts while holding child up to play video game.
In most states any touching of the genetalia, breasts or buttocks that is intended to give or provoke a sexula response from either party is considered sexual abuse, or lewd and lacivious conduct, I believe- I am sure I will be corrected by someone with a legal background if not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.