Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Local tragedy

Local tragedy

Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

mandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Local tragedy

Originally Posted by Leslie66
(vaginal fluid)

Shhhh....
Oh I should have read the other posts.

Anyway it was probably the same time I handled my first gun.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:37 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandpete

\

Oh - and which did you find more, ehm, satisfactory?
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised no one has asked the question: "Where do I start?"

I've been trying to read up on firearms laws and training - don't want to fall foul in the future - and everything I read is obviously orientated towards USCs.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

mandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
\

Oh - and which did you find more, ehm, satisfactory?
Neither, both a bit scary at the time.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:49 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Neither, both a bit scary at the time.

I can understand that. But in the long run?

Love or war, that is the question, whether 'tis nobler in the mind to play with slings and arrows or Ray's gun collection, or to find an attractive woman with a sense of humor and thus take arms against a sea of troubles and by opposing end them?
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

I can understand that. But in the long run?

Love or war, that is the question, whether 'tis nobler in the mind to play with slings and arrows or Ray's gun collection, or to find an attractive woman with a sense of humor and thus take arms against a sea of troubles and by opposing end them?
Both. I find the older one gets the more one appreciates guns which fire blanks.

Are we talking about the same type of gun.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:59 pm
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

May I put it on record that I said ignoramus to take the pi$$
of course
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:00 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by anotherlimey

I've been trying to read up on firearms laws and training - don't want to fall foul in the future - and everything I read is obviously orientated towards USCs.
Seriously if you want information then PM me. Or take a short jaunt up I95 and Ill take you to the club.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:06 pm
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Seriously if you want information then PM me. Or take a short jaunt up I95 and Ill take you to the club.
are you talking about guns or vaginas now ?
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:30 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

As you probably have only limited experience of vaginal fluid, dear Ray, I just wanted to let you know that this substance is quite harmless and won't kill you!
I'm sure Ray knows this by now!!!
Old Nov 15th 2005, 11:27 pm
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Maybe not quite true..
Population Canada 30 mill with 7 million guns estimated
Population USA 300 mill people with 200 mill guns plus

But all figures are wild estimates..
Possibly it's a matter of a higher percentage of people owning guns rather than the actual number of guns.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 11:33 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Eskimo
are you talking about guns or vaginas now ?
Either. Or both. Although not neccessarily at the same time.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 11:37 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Either. Or both. Although not neccessarily at the same time.
Both will end up killing a man!!!
Old Nov 15th 2005, 11:53 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
Both will end up killing a man!!!
Culling the herd, I say.
Old Nov 16th 2005, 1:17 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by anotherlimey

I used some of the forums like the firing line and the high road for info, and then theres packing.org for concealed carry info. Don't ask the dps because they don't know shit. I can tell you that from experience.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.