Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Local tragedy

Local tragedy

Old Nov 15th 2005, 8:52 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Local tragedy

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
and to be honest, i;m sure a lot of people would rather look at a picture of a firearm (or moving image in a film) than look at some vaginal discharge.

RIGHT - i'm going to stop there - made myself feel a bit queasy :scared:

Another ignoramus

Who said anything about discharge?
Old Nov 15th 2005, 8:57 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neil
And I agree that it's not the guns to blame; it's the culture that's to blame. After all, there are more guns per person in Canada than in the US, yet significantly less gun crime.
Maybe not quite true..
Population Canada 30 mill with 7 million guns estimated
Population USA 300 mill people with 200 mill guns plus

But all figures are wild estimates..
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:00 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

and to be honest, i;m sure a lot of people would rather look at a picture of a firearm (or moving image in a film) than look at some vaginal discharge.

RIGHT - i'm going to stop there - made myself feel a bit queasy :scared:
Oh My!! This thread has taken a turn. :scared:
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:08 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Elvira
As you probably have only limited experience of vaginal fluid, dear Ray, I just wanted to let you know that this substance is quite harmless and won't kill you!
Unless it contains HIV Virus, Syphylis, Ghonorrea, etc, etc.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:10 pm
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

Another ignoramus

Who said anything about discharge?
I said discharge to take the piss.

I'm not sure that I fit into any dictionary definition of 'ignoramus'
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:12 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Out of interest are the faint hearted on this thread at all concerened by the approximately 3 million illegal handguns on the streets of the UK? Thats approximately 1 illegal handgun for every 25 men, women and children.

Or by the fact that in the UK anyone who is not a criminal and who is not registered as mentally unsafe may be issued a license for a shotgun?
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:13 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I think you are remembering the original thread of my dissent where the word was discharge ...
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:18 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
I don't know how much news coverage this story received away from the North East, but a big news story here right now is where an 18 year old in Pennsylvania had an argument with his girlfriend's parents - she is 14 and they said he was too old to date her - so he shot them in the head, killing them and then took off with the girlfriend....they were caught after he crashed head-on into a tree. The youth was clearly disturbed....but what the hell is an 18 year old doing with a gun for God's sake?

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10028966/
that story got a bit part in the news...but it really is the people, not the guns, so in that case, probably lack of parental responsibility...
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Out of interest are the faint hearted on this thread at all concerened by the approximately 3 million illegal handguns on the streets of the UK? Thats approximately 1 illegal handgun for every 25 men, women and children.

Or by the fact that in the UK anyone who is not a criminal and who is not registered as mentally unsafe may be issued a license for a shotgun?
Blame the USA.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:24 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
I think you are remembering the original thread of my dissent where the word was discharge ...
I thought it was menstrual blood.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

mandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond repute

I think I must have led a very sheltered life as the only gun I have ever handled was the air gun my brother had when he was a teenager.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:28 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

May I put it on record that I said ignoramus to take the pi$$
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:29 pm
Homebody

Originally Posted by mandpete
I think I must have led a very sheltered life as the only gun I have ever handled was the air gun my brother had when he was a teenager.

And may I ask when you first encountered VF?
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

mandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond repute

And may I ask when you first encountered VF?
What?????
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:33 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by mandpete
What?????
(vaginal fluid)

Shhhh....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.