Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Land of opportunity...

Land of opportunity...

Old Jul 20th 2008, 10:08 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Land of opportunity...

Originally Posted by Fonseca33
Avg. Earnings in the US for a full time worker is $53,000, according to the CPS. That's 20x China, probably, when you include all the rural workers.
Have you published on this -- in your "hundreds of papers" I mean! Please feel free to cut and paste those into the discussion.
Old Jul 20th 2008, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

Fonseca33 has much to be proud ofFonseca33 has much to be proud ofFonseca33 has much to be proud ofFonseca33 has much to be proud ofFonseca33 has much to be proud ofFonseca33 has much to be proud ofFonseca33 has much to be proud ofFonseca33 has much to be proud ofFonseca33 has much to be proud ofFonseca33 has much to be proud ofFonseca33 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fatbrit
You've been and cut and pasted a few articles -- so what!

Your original claim was that you were an economics professor. Now you admit you're not quite there. Most of us find it incredulous that you would even be close to achieving this exalted position.
And what are you? Somebody who hasn't disproved any economic statement I have said.
Old Jul 20th 2008, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

Fonseca33 has much to be proud ofFonseca33 has much to be proud ofFonseca33 has much to be proud ofFonseca33 has much to be proud ofFonseca33 has much to be proud ofFonseca33 has much to be proud ofFonseca33 has much to be proud ofFonseca33 has much to be proud ofFonseca33 has much to be proud ofFonseca33 has much to be proud ofFonseca33 has much to be proud of

Have you published on this -- in your "hundreds of papers" I mean! Please feel free to cut and paste those into the discussion.
I never said I published anything. I said "after many publications," which in my case means I've read them.

Here's the info for earnings:

http://pubdb3.census.gov/macro/03200.../new03_010.htm

Last edited by Fonseca33; Jul 20th 2008 at 10:13 pm.
Old Jul 20th 2008, 10:10 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

And what are you? Somebody who hasn't disproved any economic statement I have said.
Somebody who isn't claiming to be someone he isn't, perhaps?
Old Jul 20th 2008, 10:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I never said I published anything. I said "after many publications," which in my case means I've read them.

Here's the info for earnings:

http://pubdb3.census.gov/macro/03200.../new03_010.htm

"I'm Economics Professor at UF, and I think I know (after years, and after hundreds of publications) what I am talking about. What I said is also common knowledge, so I am surprised somebody doubted it."

"I am indeed a student Professor (official in 2 years) who has posted more informative information than you have. What have you done? Say these hyperbolic statements which have more no basis?"

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jul 20th 2008 at 10:20 pm.
Old Jul 20th 2008, 10:17 pm
Septicity

Wonderful! What's your thesis?
Old Jul 20th 2008, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

Somebody who isn't claiming to be someone he isn't, perhaps?
You dwell on non-economic facts.

There is no big deal b/t saying you are a student professor only to be more specific. Still know alot more than you on this issue, obviously.

Last edited by Fonseca33; Jul 20th 2008 at 10:25 pm.
Old Jul 20th 2008, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
"I'm Economics Professor at UF, and I think I know (after years, and after hundreds of publications) what I am talking about. What I said is also common knowledge, so I am surprised somebody doubted it."

"I am indeed a student Professor (official in 2 years) who has posted more informative information than you have. What have you done? Say these hyperbolic statements which have more no basis?"

They are not contradictions. I started reading publications well before I ended my major. 4 years is enough to accumulate alot of academic knowledge no matter the age.
Old Jul 20th 2008, 10:24 pm
Septicity

You dwell on non-economic facts.

There is no big deal b/t saying you are professor only to be more specific. Still know alot more than you on this issue, obviously.
I'm President of the US of A, no less! And JG has a million shoes and previously ruled a Pacific nation!
Old Jul 20th 2008, 10:24 pm
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

I'm President of the US of A, no less! And JG has a million shoes and previously ruled a Pacific nation!
And I'm Bill Gates wife.
Old Jul 20th 2008, 10:25 pm
Septicity

Originally Posted by ugacrew
And I'm Bill Gates wife.
Can I borrow some money, please?
Old Jul 20th 2008, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

I think you are just mad because you can't argue in economics, so you resort to an anal discussion on who I am. I already said who I was. Now who are you?
Old Jul 20th 2008, 10:33 pm
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

I think you are just mad because you can't argue in economics, so you resort to an anal discussion on who I am. I already said who I was. Now who are you?
He told you. The President of the US. It shouldn't be a problem for you to actually provide proof of our credentials. I do when I provide tech support. Hell I threw up my resume from time to time on a thread or two. I can even have my certifications emailed to those wanting to know if I'm actually certified with no problem. You can do the same. It's not that hard you know.
Old Jul 20th 2008, 10:34 pm
Septicity

I think you are just mad because you can't argue in economics, so you resort to an anal discussion on who I am. I already said who I was.
You claimed a special position in this thread as a well published (100s of papers, no less!) professor of economics at UF (no idea which one that is -- perhaps you can enlighten us?).

Your claim is simply not true, is it?
Old Jul 20th 2008, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

You claimed a special position in this thread as a well published (100s of papers, no less!) professor of economics at UF (no idea which one that is -- perhaps you can enlighten us?).

Your claim is simply not true, is it?
I never said I published 100's of papers. Please find that quote.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.