Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The Duggars Are At It Again

The Duggars Are At It Again

Old Sep 1st 2009, 9:17 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Duggars Are At It Again

Originally Posted by Englishtart
I agree with your point too, I think she is not doing herself or future (possibly damaged) children any favours by continuing to have another baby every year. I'm assuming, maybe wrongly, but they seem to be common sense people, that if her GP advised her to stop having babies, they would seriously think about stopping. The Father seems to love his wife and children very much, I don't think he would want to endanger his wifes life.

I didn't know that it was her choice on contraception as opposed to her religion, so maybe if her health is in question, they would be sensible and start using it.

It seems strange to me, that anyone would want that many kids, but that's me, they are not doing any harm to anyone with their choice, so I'm not going to say they 'shouldn't' do it.
It is all totally their choice. Their religion is anti-abortion not anti-birth control. Even after convincing themselves that the pill is a mini abortion they still could have (1) used condoms (2) had her tubes tied or (3) got him the snip. They're totally doing this crap on purpose.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 9:21 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

<snip>
It seems strange to me, that anyone would want that many kids, but that's me, they are not doing any harm to anyone with their choice, so I'm not going to say they 'shouldn't' do it.
Well I'm going to say they shouldn't because every time I see their collective faces I want to vomit.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 9:23 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

.............., they are not doing any harm to anyone with their choice, so I'm not going to say they 'shouldn't' do it.
I disagree. I think they are harming their kids - what they are doing by having their whole lives on TV all the time is sheer exploitation.

I never watch the programme, but I imagine they are also indoctrinating them with all kinds of pseudo-religious, non-scientific nonsense.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 9:26 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Elvira
I disagree. I think they are harming their kids - what they are doing by having their whole lives on TV all the time is sheer exploitation.

I never watch the programme, but I imagine they are also indoctrinating them with all kinds of pseudo-religious, non-scientific nonsense.
Plus they are pasty faced and vile. I've never watched a whole show but what little I've seen of them are filled with very shallow and ridiculous musings from that idiot woman.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 9:27 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't agree with you more. I haven't seen the TV program (or is it series?)...I think reality shows starring children should be stopped.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

CelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond repute

.....makes Octamom seem normal and besides, her church is called 'Fullquiver'.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 9:34 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by CelticRover
.....makes Octamom seem normal and besides, her church is called 'Fullquiver'.
I heard that demented slut has her own show now too.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 9:40 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
I heard that demented slut has her own show now too.
The fact that there is evidently a market for all this trash makes me fear for humanity. It is evidently getting worse - the lowest common denominator seems to be the guiding light for those insane idiots who commission and produce TV programmes these days :curse:
Old Sep 1st 2009, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

CelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond repute

The fact that there is evidently a market for all this trash makes me fear for humanity. It is evidently getting worse - the lowest common denominator seems to be the guiding light for those insane idiots who commission and produce TV programmes these days :curse:
Amen.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 9:45 pm
WTF?

They are the reason civilization is declining.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 10:50 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep. TBH, the news is just as bad, half the time. These days, I don't watch anything that isn't billed as fiction.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 10:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Exactly, and the reason that so many canadians are so hungry for british humour, even willing to watch 20 year old programs.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by willmore
Exactly, and the reason that so many canadians are so hungry for british humour, even willing to watch 20 year old programs.
..........or subscribe to BE, god forbid.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 10:58 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by willmore
Not just Canadians. I've been watching Van der Valk, this past week - and it was made in 1973!
Old Sep 1st 2009, 10:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
She's something alright.... 8 months after she had a c-section and at her age, her body hasn't really had a chance to recover.... Plus the fact, at her age, that she stands a huge chance of having a child that has disabilities....
I agree, and also the chances of something happening to her before during or after delivery. I find it really rather selfish......she may be thrilled about baby 19, but if something happens to her - the family will be in a pickle....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.