Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The Duggars Are At It Again

The Duggars Are At It Again

Old Sep 1st 2009, 5:58 pm
Gotta have more cowbell

HoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Duggars Are At It Again

Originally Posted by Rete
BTW Michelle can't be in competition with her daughter-in-law as she is 18 ahead of her. It is the other way around ;-)
Maybe to stop the flow of sprogs they need to try 'it' the other way around
Old Sep 1st 2009, 6:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

what must her boobs look like after breast feeding all those kids
Old Sep 1st 2009, 6:02 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Totally disgusting,and unnecessary ,filthy swines shagging all the time

He needs the snip, they should be ashamed......her FOO FOO must be like elastic by now
Old Sep 1st 2009, 6:03 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisa67
what must her boobs look like after breast feeding all those kids

Here's a pic from their website.

Old Sep 1st 2009, 6:30 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy
Any excuse for this auld chestnut....

http://sfu2.files.wordpress.com/2009...nal-poster.jpg
dammit! Coffee on the monitor again!
Old Sep 1st 2009, 6:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

It wouldn't be my choice to have that many kids, but then I don't think it is a 'free' choice for her either, their religion prohibits the use of contraception. Yes, you could say well they need to abstain, but their kids are all well taken care of, they don't take any State handouts and they love all their kids.

IMHO, lots of other parents with fewer kids that have much bigger problems than the Duggars that don't take care of their kids half as well.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 6:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart
It wouldn't be my choice to have that many kids, but then I don't think it is a 'free' choice for her either, their religion prohibits the use of contraception. Yes, you could say well they need to abstain, but their kids are all well taken care of, they don't take any State handouts and they love all their kids.

IMHO, lots of other parents with fewer kids that have much bigger problems than the Duggars that don't take care of their kids half as well.
If religion is their excuse, then why aren't more families from their church that have a lot of kids as well? Is she just particularly (unluckily) fertile, or are they just the only family that actually adheres to this strict guideline of no contraceptives? Methinks it more likely the latter. They've been terribly lucky so far. The more kids she has, I would think the chances of her dying in childbirth would also go up (esp since she's also a lot older than she was when they started).
Old Sep 1st 2009, 7:09 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
If religion is their excuse, then why aren't more families from their church that have a lot of kids as well? Is she just particularly (unluckily) fertile, or are they just the only family that actually adheres to this strict guideline of no contraceptives? Methinks it more likely the latter. They've been terribly lucky so far. The more kids she has, I would think the chances of her dying in childbirth would also go up (esp since she's also a lot older than she was when they started).
Seriously. There's Catholics with fewer kids than they.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 7:10 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
Their religion doesn't say anything about taking birth control. They're not Catholic. The silly bitch got it in her head that taking birth control pills was the same thing as having mini-abortions. She is responsible for single-handedly dumbing down the gene pool.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 7:13 pm

Originally Posted by Leslie66
The silly bitch got it in her head that taking birth control pills was the same thing as having mini-abortions.
WHAT?!
Oh for the love of Pete.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 7:14 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
WHAT?!
Oh for the love of Pete.
I shit you not.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 7:17 pm

I shit you not.
That Amy Rohloff is hosting a golf tournament here soon, celebrity guests include all your favorite reality TV stars like 'one of the guys from Deadliest Catch!'.

Sorry, that's all I've got this morning.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 7:44 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

She is responsible for single-handedly dumbing down the gene pool.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 8:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart

I totally agree with you on the fact that they can take care of their kids..... But you just wait, in a years time (maybe more, who knows) we'll be debating this same topic when she's expecting number 20. I hope for her baby's sake and her own that everything works out ok. But eventually you have to throw a bit of common sense into the pot and not leave everything to chance.

I remember watching their program when it was just 14 kids and I think she was pregnant with number 15....geeze.

Last edited by AmerLisa; Sep 1st 2009 at 8:29 pm.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 8:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
I totally agree with you on the fact that they can take care of their kids..... But you just wait, in a years time (maybe more, who knows) we'll be debating this same topic when she's expecting number 20. I hope for her baby's sake and her own that everything works out ok. But eventually you have to throw a bit of common sense into the pot and not leave everything to chance.
I agree with your point too, I think she is not doing herself or future (possibly damaged) children any favours by continuing to have another baby every year. I'm assuming, maybe wrongly, but they seem to be common sense people, that if her GP advised her to stop having babies, they would seriously think about stopping. The Father seems to love his wife and children very much, I don't think he would want to endanger his wifes life.

I didn't know that it was her choice on contraception as opposed to her religion, so maybe if her health is in question, they would be sensible and start using it.

It seems strange to me, that anyone would want that many kids, but that's me, they are not doing any harm to anyone with their choice, so I'm not going to say they 'shouldn't' do it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.