Wikiposts

Comparison

Old Oct 6th 2005, 10:51 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comparison

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
AHa! What you dont realise is I have my storm-trooper-ski-nazis with shoulder mounted rocket launchers and dry ice powered jet packs waiting to fly hopelessly through air and land head first in various snowdrifts and tall pine trees whilst shooting random rockets into unsuspecting cafe bars causing mayhem amongst the tourists and angry gesticulations from the French/Swiss/Austrian bar owners dressed in leiderhosen and aprons! Even if you make is past the pathetic guards dressed in WW2 german army uniforms then I shall have no choice but to chase your rusty British sports car with its unlikelly squealing types and speeded up film round bends with my Russian Soldiers in their Trabants that can all keep up with a sports car yet leave the road in amusing ways with accompanying screams causing the driver to have nothing more serious than small bruise covered in tomato ketchup on his forehead all the time firing submachine guns and nearly running over mothers with push chairs and old men playing dominos in the street. AND YOU WONT HABE GOT MY BISTO GRAVY GRANULES. What do you say to that?
What you don't seem to realise Mr vaguely Eastern European Industrialist type person plotting to take over the world from a large yet strangely secluded missle site disguised as a sausage factory is this.....my current bit of totty (met her in the last 10 minutes, the last one was killed by a blind Latvian sniper) has a convincing scale model of a hangliding, gondola, submarine, with which we intend to make our escape to a small island in Slough, cunningly made to look like the Bahamas, where we intend to meet up with a CIA agent called Felix, who changes his appearance every 2 years, where he will take delivery of the Birds Devon Custard...Remind me to ring Mishhh Moneypenny
Old Oct 6th 2005, 11:01 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

I "USED" to like James Bond movies
Old Oct 6th 2005, 11:03 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
Never seen one...
Old Oct 6th 2005, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

See my previous post. As usual we have a case of stroppy yank on the defensive when we dare to say anything vaguely negative about this great land.

PS She lived in Harrogate for 5 years and knows all there is to know about living in britain. An veritable Anglophile. I am humbled to learn for instance that I couldnt drive from Harrogate to Leeds in about 20 minutes a few months ago. Anyway, thats another story.
Are we degrading to name calling now? Is there somewhere that said I couldn't have an opinion of anything? And I suppose you've lived here in the US years and years and you're so fully aware of everything the WHOLE country has to offer. You've probably never lived life out of your swampy Florida and are not aware of anything but that (hence all of the Floridian threads you respond to.)

To sum things up, say whatever you please, but if you're going to make gross generalisations that may not be true, I'll probably be there to call you on it. That goes for you and the smartass....
Old Oct 6th 2005, 12:18 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Never seen one...
You jest?
Old Oct 6th 2005, 12:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Are we degrading to name calling now? Is there somewhere that said I couldn't have an opinion of anything? And I suppose you've lived here in the US years and years and you're so fully aware of everything the WHOLE country has to offer. You've probably never lived life out of your swampy Florida and are not aware of anything but that (hence all of the Floridian threads you respond to.)

To sum things up, say whatever you please, but if you're going to make gross generalisations that may not be true, I'll probably be there to call you on it. That goes for you and the smartass....
Don't argue with her, she's been to Harrogate!!!
Old Oct 6th 2005, 12:35 pm

You jest?
Yes
Old Oct 6th 2005, 12:37 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Yes
Would've been suprised otherwise
Old Oct 6th 2005, 2:07 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

James who?
Old Oct 6th 2005, 2:11 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AmerLisa

Yes. No, heaven forbid. No. No. Yes. No. I've lived in other places, but yes I live in Florida hence all the Floridian threads I respond to.

Ok.
Er, Ok.

I think.

Either way the NHS is far better than the crap and expensive imperialistic and corrupt health care system here.

And Americans are fatter on the whole than the British. Although there may be a stalemate on the midget front.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 2:17 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Although there may be a stalemate on the midget front.
They all moved to New Jersey (to the town of Edgewater, to be precise)
Old Oct 6th 2005, 2:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by NJ_Dave
They all moved to New Jersey (to the town of Edgewater, to be precise)
While we copped for the Oompa Loompa crowd down here I believe.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 3:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. No, heaven forbid. No. No. Yes. No. I've lived in other places, but yes I live in Florida hence all the Floridian threads I respond to.

Ok.
Er, Ok.

I think.

Either way the NHS is far better than the crap and expensive imperialistic and corrupt health care system here.

And Americans are fatter on the whole than the British. Although there may be a stalemate on the midget front.
I never said that the NHS wasn't a good scheme. But ffs, nothing is perfect and the UK isn't Utopia (neither is the US by a long shot.) If Americans are fatter than Brits, than the Brits are catching up admirably. So quit picking arguments, Stalkee!
Old Oct 6th 2005, 3:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Don't argue with her, she's been to Harrogate!!!
Ooooh aren't you funny, you're hysterical, you are. Let me be the only one to laugh at your unfunny, ridiculous, unwitty remark. I'm thinking I'll be the only one....
Old Oct 6th 2005, 3:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I remember a guy I knew once (18 stones) telling me that his fat arse was due to his "metabolism". Told me that as he ate 2 full English breakfasts.
And he was British?? Surely you must be mistaken....he must have been American with a fake British accent.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.