Wikiposts

Comparison

Old Oct 6th 2005, 4:06 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comparison

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Even the midgets.
Fat people eat midgets
Old Oct 6th 2005, 4:07 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NJ_Dave
Fat people eat midgets
Perhaps thats why there a midget deficit here? All the fat people have eaten them!
Old Oct 6th 2005, 4:09 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps thats why there a midget deficit here? All the fat people have eaten them!
The midgets in Florida are brown, so maybe one of the locals mistook a midget for a piece of fried chicken
Old Oct 6th 2005, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

sprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to all

The midgets in Florida are brown, so maybe one of the locals mistook a midget for a piece of fried chicken

Last edited by sprintblue; Oct 6th 2005 at 4:16 pm.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 4:13 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Line em up and the look just like a rack of baby back ribs.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 4:13 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sprintblue
Cant see the image for some reason.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

sprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to allsprintblue is a name known to all

Cant see the image for some reason.
I couldn't give a flying f.u.c.k
Old Oct 6th 2005, 4:16 pm
Account Closed

oh. why is that?
Old Oct 6th 2005, 4:16 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

No need for language like that. I'll throw a midget at you if you're not careful
Old Oct 6th 2005, 4:17 pm
Account Closed

No need for language like that. I'll throw a midget at you if you're not careful
Midget hurling contest.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

oh. why is that?
Just cause.

Im sleepy.

And dont throw a midget at me Dave I can't catch
Old Oct 6th 2005, 4:18 pm
Account Closed

Just cause.

Im sleepy.

And dont throw a midget at me Dave I can't catch
You dont know what you can catch from midgets. And read you're goddamn private messages.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

And read you're goddamn private messages.
I have read and replied Biatch

Just watching Angel on my laptop to keep me awake and there was a naked body shot that had my attention for a few moments!
Old Oct 6th 2005, 4:20 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

Midget hurling contest.
Heads up!

Old Oct 6th 2005, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

Heads up!

PMSL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.