Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Circumcision

Circumcision

Old Sep 30th 2005, 10:15 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Circumcision

Originally Posted by snowbunny
I am too busy working for the man....

But there are a lot of suckers looking at $3/gallon gasoline and thinking hydrogen, solar, etc are the answers. They aren't -- they cannot provide enough juice -- but in the short term they are great money makers. And the government is sure to throw money at research projects.

Who is making the proposal, and to whom? Is it an NSF grant? DOD? Private?

In the "less-than-rocket-science" category, I found out that people are making money by figuring out which cars will be the next big thing, getting on car dealers' waiting lists, and then selling their place in line. A woman I know who got on the RX-8 waiting list made $2,000 on eBay by selling her place in the queue!
Maybe I'll just cut and paste your first paragraph and submit that
Old Sep 30th 2005, 10:21 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Maybe I'll just cut and paste your first paragraph and submit that
It's more or less true....

It's appealing because the by-product is water, basically.

The trouble is that it takes more energy to MAKE the hydrogen cells than they provide. They are fairly inefficient. When the "more energy" source (read: coal, natural gas, oil) runs out, we're all screwed. But people don't want to believe that. There is plenty of money to be made on people who want to believe something false.

I bet you could make money on taking unattractive people, tarting them up a little, and hiring actors to tail them and hit on them in bars. Same principle.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 12:17 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowbunny
It's more or less true....

I bet you could make money on taking unattractive people, tarting them up a little, and hiring actors to tail them and hit on them in bars. Same principle.

Where was this self help regime when I was single I ask you?!
Old Sep 30th 2005, 2:05 pm
Just Joined

derryckl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Manc
When did Paul make you a Mod?
Cheers - - I was not aware of this, but I imagine that I would have been told if I was being elevated to mod status... Pity, though, this thread had just about done my head in...
Old Sep 30th 2005, 2:09 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derryckl
Cheers - - I was not aware of this, but I imagine that I would have been told if I was being elevated to mod status... Pity, though, this thread had just about done my head in...
stop reading it then.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 6:12 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
Where was this self help regime when I was single I ask you?!
Cindy, you aren't unattractive!

Everyone needs to feel good about themselves *sometimes*. Right now there are a whole load of people who don't want to envision life without fossil fuels, and they are scared. Offering them some band-aid (elastoplast? ) solutions is going to be very popular AND funded by the government. I don't think it's a bad idea, either, because it will in the long run point out that we can't meet demand through hydrogen cells, ethanol from corn, etc. We have not only got to innovate, we have to cut our consumption dramatically, or running out of fossil fuel completely will be a Draconian end to consumption.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Then why do you keep quoting me while at the same time acting like the victim And you are welcome to do what you want with the members of your families penises
For those people interested (actually, probably no-one ) the plural of penis is penes, as in thesis/theses, hypothosis/hypothoses.

Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:32 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
For those people interested (actually, probably no-one ) the plural of penis is penes, as in thesis/theses, hypothosis/hypothoses.

One is quite enough, thank you.
Old Oct 1st 2005, 1:06 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

One is quite enough, thank you.
What? One Hypothesis? I cant take more than one in the morning either.
Old Oct 1st 2005, 7:18 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

What a miserable bunch of tightwads you lot are. I note you've all had lots of fun with my thread yet nobody went to the effort of clicking on my blue box.

(or even wishing me happy birthday!)

Humph!
Old Oct 1st 2005, 7:21 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
What a miserable bunch of tightwads you lot are. I note you've all had lots of fun with my thread yet nobody went to the effort of clicking on my blue box.
(or even wishing me happy birthday!)
Humph!
I considered it .. but your sniping at me ..held me back...
Old Oct 1st 2005, 7:38 am
Sursum corda

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
What? One Hypothesis? I cant take more than one in the morning either.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR
Old Oct 1st 2005, 7:40 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

HAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR
AAHHHHAAAAARRRRR
Old Oct 1st 2005, 7:41 am
Sursum corda

Ahoy!
Old Oct 1st 2005, 7:41 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Ahoy!
Avast

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.