Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

British Football thread

Wikiposts

British Football thread

Old Apr 28th 2004, 1:42 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

I just noticed East stirlingshire's plight at the bottom of the Scottish Div 3..........
won once all season and got leathered 8-1 on Saturday.
Pay their players £10 a week.

Makes Stockport look like AC Milan.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 1:44 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

This one is for Tony.
my wife took this pic from the plane on her way home..........
How cool is that?
Attached Thumbnails British Football thread-mounthood.jpg  
Old Apr 28th 2004, 1:48 am
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by manc1976
This one is for Tony.
my wife took this pic from the plane on her way home..........
How cool is that?
Very cool mate. I remember using up nearly a full roll of film on the mountains when I flew into Portland the first time, couldnt beleive what I was seeing. I think that's mount batchelor, will ask the wife, she's the real Orgonian.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 2:01 am
@matthewb76

Originally posted by jambo_2004
Very cool mate. I remember using up nearly a full roll of film on the mountains when I flew into Portland the first time, couldnt beleive what I was seeing. I think that's mount batchelor, will ask the wife, she's the real Orgonian.
She seems to think it was Mount Hood,
I dunno, we're just thicko Michiganders.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 2:03 am
Missie Loves Manc =)

MisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to allMisBish is a name known to all

I think I got turned around and that prolly isn't Mt.Hood but dont matter I was AMAZED to see such beautiful things. I was honestly in awe. It was just unknown to me before this.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 2:21 am
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah you're correct it is Mount Hood. It's amazing that the snow stays there year in year out.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 3:08 am
Account Closed

mattbutt is an unknown quantity at this point

She seems to think it was Mount Hood,
I dunno, we're just thicko Michiganders.
Hey Manc, is it true that all people from michigan show you where they live on their Right hand?
Old Apr 28th 2004, 3:16 am
@matthewb76

Originally posted by mattbutt
Hey Manc, is it true that all people from michigan show you where they live on their Right hand?
Yes I live in the top knuckle of the pinkie.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 6:12 am
Account Closed

Yes I live in the top knuckle of the pinkie.
What body part could you use if you lived in florida????
Old Apr 28th 2004, 7:18 am
@matthewb76

Originally posted by mattbutt
What body part could you use if you lived in florida????
Imagine Ray6 sayin'
Hi I live in the jap's eye.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 7:20 am
Account Closed

Imagine Ray6 sayin'
Hi I live in the jap's eye.

Now I know why cuba is white on my map...
Old Apr 28th 2004, 7:58 am
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jambo_2004
I loved her songs Gold, It's Alright and Around The World...top stuff........wait i'm thinking of Sheena East 17...
(Footie latest: Scotia scraping to a one-nil defeat against Denmark as we speak.)

Alright then I'm going to try and get as many of us swearing at the same time. I could do this as another thread but we'll experiment with it here first.

British celebs. The Z list.
The worst of the worst.
Ones that if you were at the same party at - you would leave.
Let's see how low we can get.

I'll open with Jimmy Krankie:
Attached Images  
Old Apr 28th 2004, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Wondering if this is WBB & a friend ?
Attached Thumbnails British Football thread-wbb.jpg  
Old Apr 28th 2004, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Newport County 0 Havant & Waterlooville 2.

Cue large intake of alcohol as we celebrate promotion to Conference 2 next season. Not up there with Arsenal or the rags, but it means so much more when u follow your home town club.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 8:42 am
Account Closed

Originally posted by Webbie
(Footie latest: Scotia scraping to a one-nil defeat against Denmark as we speak.)

Alright then I'm going to try and get as many of us swearing at the same time. I could do this as another thread but we'll experiment with it here first.

British celebs. The Z list.
The worst of the worst.
Ones that if you were at the same party at - you would leave.
Let's see how low we can get.

I'll open with Jimmy Krankie:
I like this one Webbie,

The entire cast of all the Big Brothers, Survivors and espically that twat from Airport, oh and the twat from the building society advert - who gives you extra....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.