Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

best gun to own in houston, texas

best gun to own in houston, texas

Old Jan 10th 2006, 1:35 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: best gun to own in houston, texas

Originally Posted by ironporer
Not to quibble, but I quote Dirty Harry himself:

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?
aww those lines are classic!! I still prefer him in the Spag. Westerns tho'
Old Jan 10th 2006, 2:02 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Ive seen acres going for up to $80k here recently. Madness. Mind you nowt compared the to the $2mil wanted for an acre lot we saw down in Palm Beach just before moving.
yeah you live up where all the posh horsey types are
Old Jan 10th 2006, 2:18 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Thydney
yeah you live up where all the posh horsey types are
Apparently more thoroughbreds are bred and trained here than anywhere else including Newmarket. I've never seen so many practice racetracks.
Old Jan 10th 2006, 2:31 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently more thoroughbreds are bred and trained here than anywhere else including Newmarket. I've never seen so many practice racetracks.

Never mind that where's the totty in the jodphurs(sp)
Old Jan 10th 2006, 2:49 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Never mind that where's the totty in the jodphurs(sp)
All over. If you go into the local Mall (called Paddock Mall as it happens) its full of horsey birds in jodphurs and boots.....ooh suits u sir.
Old Jan 10th 2006, 3:07 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
aww those lines are classic!! I still prefer him in the Spag. Westerns tho'
here's the original ....

http://media.putfile.com/dh-thinking2
Old Jan 10th 2006, 3:13 am
Not dead yet

All over. If you go into the local Mall (called Paddock Mall as it happens) its full of horsey birds in jodphurs and boots.....ooh suits u sir.

It was full of fat birds last time I went
Old Jan 10th 2006, 3:21 am
Account Closed

It was full of fat birds last time I went
I didnt say they were thin horsey birds
Old Jan 10th 2006, 3:34 am
Not dead yet

I didnt say they were thin horsey birds

Poor horses
Old Jan 10th 2006, 3:36 am
Account Closed

Poor horses
They breed then quite strong round here....and the horses too.
Old Jan 10th 2006, 6:02 am

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ironporer
Not to quibble, but I quote Dirty Harry himself:

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

And did you know he only shot 44 specials (quote from one of the movies apparently)?
When I finally move to the mountains, I will get a s&w .44mag yey for me!
Old Jan 10th 2006, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chorlton
And did you know he only shot 44 specials (quote from one of the movies apparently)?
When I finally move to the mountains, I will get a s&w .44mag yey for me!
what guns you got now???? have you named any of them?
Old Jan 10th 2006, 6:19 am

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by basementwaj
what guns you got now???? have you named any of them?
Its been a tough couple of years but this year my resolution was to get a Ruger SP101 .357mag and a Winchester Defender 1300 in 12ga. by the end of 2006
Old Jan 10th 2006, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute

Its been a tough couple of years but this year my resolution was to get a Ruger SP101 .357mag and a Winchester Defender 1300 in 12ga. by the end of 2006
wow, thats alot of guns!!!! whats your favourite one so far???
Old Jan 10th 2006, 6:48 am
Account Closed

Only one decent shotgun for home defence and general purpose work:

Remington 870 Magnum Express.

http://www.remington.com/products/fi...tic_18inch.asp

The only downside? Cant use it for game hunting as its 5 and 7 shot magazine capacity.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.