Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Bad time to be a Brit in America?

Bad time to be a Brit in America?

Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:20 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

Tolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bad time to be a Brit in America?

Originally Posted by Tbag
Howdy Trubrit & Britvic........did your server get gremlins too last night?
I couldn't send any replies..........I was most frustrated
Then I went to the fridge for a bevy and I had forgotten to chill my peckers...not a good evening!
You chilled your pecker? I just look at the mother-in-law whenever I want to do that.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tolos
You chilled your pecker? I just look at the mother-in-law whenever I want to do that.
Poor you they do say that you only have to look at the mother-in-law, to see what the Wifes going to turn out like
Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:26 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

Tolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
Poor you they do say that you only have to look at the mother-in-law, to see what the Wifes going to turn out like
I know, and that haunts me every waking moment of my life. Hopefully I'll have checked out before the transformation takes place. Looking at photos of the in-law, it seems she was quite gorgeous until she got into the early-mid 40s. So hopefully I'll be dead or blind before my wife hits that age.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond repute

No.....I don't have a pecker We were discussing our love for Scrumpy Jack cider last night. "Pecker" is my Cider street slang for Woodpecker
Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

I know, and that haunts me every waking moment of my life. Hopefully I'll have checked out before the transformation takes place. Looking at photos of the in-law, it seems she was quite gorgeous until she got into the early-mid 40s. So hopefully I'll be dead or blind before my wife hits that age.
So your a young pup then mind you thats just how I like them, just as well JG is not here she would be telling me off
Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond repute

don't worry I think most men haven given in to the inevitable by the time they hit 40. We have usually drained the will to live from you by then and you will have taken up some hobby or sport that you don't even like just to get out of the house & away from us!
Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

don't worry I think most men haven given in to the inevitable by the time they hit 40. We have usually drained the will to live from you by then and you will have taken up some hobby or sport that you don't even like just to get out of the house & away from us!
LOL that sounds like my first Husband, now I'm training a much younger model
Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:35 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

Thank you for that refreshing optimism, TBag! The future seems so full of hope and wonder now... Where's my noose...?
Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:36 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

So your a young pup then mind you thats just how I like them, just as well JG is not here she would be telling me off
I love it!
Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

cinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond repute

My mother's a fox (at 73) and since she was widowed she's been beating men off with a stick. I thought there were a lot more single elderly women than men, but my mother's cornered the market in her village's OAP male totty.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:40 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

Originally Posted by cinnabar
My mother's a fox (at 73) and since she was widowed she's been beating men off with a stick. I thought there were a lot more single elderly women than men, but my mother's cornered the market in her village's OAP male totty.
Well if I ever feel in the mood for boobs that look like old tube socks with prunes on the end, I'll give her a call.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:41 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

love it...my lovely neighbour in the uk is 80 this year and she's just worn out husband number 3...i love her she's so much fun and has so much energy
Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good for her So come on then put your photo up in the gallery, you must be a looker Like Mother like Daughter.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thank you for that refreshing optimism, TBag! The future seems so full of hope and wonder now... Where's my noose...?
Don't despair you won't feel a thing, thats what the hubby says
Doing random nice things for her now and again, flowers, weekends away etc... should help your plight and stop the mother part from getting out.....
Right ladies?
Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

cinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond repute

Good for her So come on then put your photo up in the gallery, you must be a looker Like Mother like Daughter.
You really want to see the one of me with bunny ears on?

No you don't.

(and no, I am not wearing the rest of the Bunny costume. It was Easter, alright.)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.