Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anyone know where to find Robinson's Squash in the US?

Anyone know where to find Robinson's Squash in the US?

Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:00 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone know where to find Robinson's Squash in the US?

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
As long as you don't mind drinking aspartame.
Apparently it's a really effective insecticide for ants. Anticide? Formicide?
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 12:31 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cathy22w
Wegmans's has it.
We don't have Wegman in California

I have given Melody all the locations available here in California,my job is state manager for a frozen food company, we sell to all natural and regular grocery chain stores, so I know whats where
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

cathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nice

Originally Posted by Poppy girl

I have given Melody all the locations available here in California,my job is state manager for a frozen food company, we sell to all natural and regular grocery chain stores, so I know whats where
Yeah sorry.... I wrote the post and then read back.. lol.
Backwards, as usual.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 12:52 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Backwards, as usual.
My worst trait, I always do that or miss a fee pages
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 1:47 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
As long as you don't mind drinking aspartame. I'll take real sugar over that anyday.
Aha - "the swirl of death". I'll give that a miss, thanks!
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 2:09 am
Dis-Member

SagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond repute

Backwards, as usual.
My worst trait, I always do that or miss a fee pages
Were you two separated at birth?
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 1:35 pm

Originally Posted by SagenOnion
Were you two separated at birth?
Jealous
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
This has to be one of the saddest threads ever. Everyone telling people that live 1000's of miles away that their local shop sell Robinson's Squash . FFS
Not my problem... The point is that it's available in the US... Whether that availability stretches all the way to the west coast is irrelevant.

Wegman's stores are spread all across the New England area and down the east coast, so they're hardly a local store. If Wegman's has it, I'm fairly certain that somewhere in Ca has it available.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice

...and Melody is grateful for all the locations because the source in Stockton didn't happen. If my husband _really_ wants it, then he'll just have to get in the car and take me on a road trip

Thank you EVERYONE for ALL your suggestions! Ordering items: out of state, online, with high cost for small volumn, and paying crazy shipping is nothing new to me. Diet restrictive items are expensive as well. *shrug*
Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice

UPDATE:
Raley's in Stockton has Robinsons Lemon Barley Water

They've made a mini-british import area next to Jewish items.

I've put in a request for the Apple & Blackcurrant.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:49 pm

Originally Posted by melody32
UPDATE:
Raley's in Stockton has Robinsons Lemon Barley Water

They've made a mini-british import area next to Jewish items.

I've put in a request for the Apple & Blackcurrant.
Umm Hellloooo I told you that weeks ago and you said they did not have it ...what am I going to do with you lol
Old Jun 18th 2009, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Umm Hellloooo I told you that weeks ago and you said they did not have it ...what am I going to do with you lol
weeks ago, they DIDN'T have :P I swear! *cross my heart*

as to do with me, well that's open for discussion....
Old Jun 24th 2009, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

I just received a response from the Stockton Raleys

The purchase agent for the store has ordered a box of the Apple & Blackcurrant Squash. I'll get an email when they are in

In addition, they assured me that by the end of this month the gluten free Betty Crocker mixes will be in stock as well.