Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anyone know where to find Robinson's Squash in the US?

Anyone know where to find Robinson's Squash in the US?

Old May 15th 2009, 2:14 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone know where to find Robinson's Squash in the US?

Originally Posted by caleyjag
Fred Meyer sell it in Washington. They are owned by the same company that owns Ralph's, so you could try that.

However QFC is also owned by the same company and they don't sell it. On the other hand, QFC do have a decent selection of British beer, so you should be alright one way or another.
Which means Foods CO Sacramento, and Ralphs is owned by Kroger.
Old May 27th 2009, 2:37 am
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Which means Foods CO Sacramento, and Ralphs is owned by Kroger.
I'm going to ask the Bevmo if they could bring it in and see what they say.
Old May 27th 2009, 3:38 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by melody32
I'm going to ask the Bevmo if they could bring it in and see what they say.
I am having no luck with my suppliers sorry.
Old May 27th 2009, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice

I am having no luck with my suppliers sorry.
No worries. Thank you for asking them. Sounds like I get a road trip one weekend Now all I have to do is get mum to send over the last book of harry potter on cd and i'm golden.
Old May 27th 2009, 1:17 pm
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

This has to be one of the saddest threads ever. Everyone telling people that live 1000's of miles away that their local shop sell Robinson's Squash . FFS
Old May 27th 2009, 1:28 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
This has to be one of the saddest threads ever. Everyone telling people that live 1000's of miles away that their local shop sell Robinson's Squash . FFS
I thought the crumpets thread was the saddest ever. Do we need a poll? What's sadder, crumpets or squash?
Old May 27th 2009, 2:58 pm
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chartreuse
I thought the crumpets thread was the saddest ever. Do we need a poll? What's sadder, crumpets or squash?
What part of "ONE of the saddest" didn't quite register with you?
Old May 27th 2009, 3:04 pm

What part of "ONE of the saddest" didn't quite register with you?
All of it. I was too busy melting some lovely Cheshire cheese onto a couple of toasted crumpets.
Old May 27th 2009, 3:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by chartreuse
All of it. I was too busy melting some lovely Cheshire cheese onto a couple of toasted crumpets.
The only decent thing to come out of Cheshire was the M6 Southbound.
Old May 27th 2009, 3:07 pm

The only decent thing to come out of Cheshire was the M6 Southbound.
What about Chorlton and the Wheelies?
Old Jun 1st 2009, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

coops9999 is an unknown quantity at this point

I too am a fan of 'diluted' squash's and drinks which were my staple at home and was very surprised when I arrived in North Carolina to find that virtually no-one produces them here and if you can find someone that imports the UK varities they are very expensive. A local friend of mine had recommended that when I took up residence here that I should try and find US foods and drinks that I like and 'ween' myself off the UK and Northern Irish things I miss the most..... Or bankrupt myself trying to get them here...

I am not really a lover of carbonated drinks in general so on a $1.67 gamble tried the Wal Mart powdered Sugar Free Orange Early Rise Drink, they do a lot of other flavours too, and was pleasantly surprised... $1.67 buys you enough powder to make 12 quarts and although it's not to our usual high standards I drink it all the time.... I suspect that your worry about your husbands soda consumption is his potential waist expansion but the Wal Mart drink is sugar, sodium and calorie free....

Thought it might be worth a try as I'm sure you have a Wal Mart nearby....
Old Jun 1st 2009, 5:46 pm
Just Joined

Phild is an unknown quantity at this point

Sacramento area........Run by a lovely old girl from oop North.

http://www.touchofbritain.com/
Old Jun 1st 2009, 8:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coops9999
I am not really a lover of carbonated drinks in general so on a $1.67 gamble tried the Wal Mart powdered Sugar Free Orange Early Rise Drink, they do a lot of other flavours too, and was pleasantly surprised... $1.67 buys you enough powder to make 12 quarts and although it's not to our usual high standards I drink it all the time.... I suspect that your worry about your husbands soda consumption is his potential waist expansion but the Wal Mart drink is sugar, sodium and calorie free....

As long as you don't mind drinking aspartame. I'll take real sugar over that anyday.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by coops9999
I too am a fan of 'diluted' squash's and drinks which were my staple at home and was very surprised when I arrived in North Carolina to find that virtually no-one produces them here and if you can find someone that imports the UK varities they are very expensive. A local friend of mine had recommended that when I took up residence here that I should try and find US foods and drinks that I like and 'ween' myself off the UK and Northern Irish things I miss the most..... Or bankrupt myself trying to get them here...

There is definately a Wally World near us He has tried that before and said it was okay; but, he would stick with orange juice. We are a fan of the crystal light lemonade and pink lemonade powders THANK YOU

Yes, worried about his waist line; but, more so from his kidney issues.

Safeway stores also carry alot of powders (singles and quarts) that are sugar free, etc. The latest I found was sugar free Crangrape.

Latest update: co-worker is checking with her store to see if she can order me a case. as always, i'll let ya'll know when i do
Old Jun 1st 2009, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

cathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nice

Raleys should have it if not try Nugget Markets your closiest will be the one in Elk Grove or after thought, World Market has it.... again I think you will be looking at Modesto of Pelandale opposite Costco.
Wegmans's has it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.