Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anyone know where to find Robinson's Squash in the US?

Anyone know where to find Robinson's Squash in the US?

Old May 12th 2009, 12:53 am
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice
Default Anyone know where to find Robinson's Squash in the US?

Hi everyone

My husband is currently drinking soda (lots more than I would like) because he cannot drink his Robinson's Squash.

Would anyone know where I could find squash either in California or online?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Me(lody)
Old May 12th 2009, 12:59 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone know where to find Robinson's Squash in the US?

Originally Posted by melody32
Hi everyone

My husband is currently drinking soda (lots more than I would like) because he cannot drink his Robinson's Squash.

Would anyone know where I could find squash either in California or online?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Me(lody)
Raleys should have it if not try Nugget Markets your closiest will be the one in Elk Grove or after thought, World Market has it.... again I think you will be looking at Modesto of Pelandale opposite Costco.
Old May 12th 2009, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Raleys should have it if not try Nugget Markets your closiest will be the one in Elk Grove or after thought, World Market has it.... again I think you will be looking at Modesto of Pelandale opposite Costco.
Wasn't expecting a response so quickly. This afternoon husband and PILs tried World Market but it doesn't carry it. I hadn't thought of Raleys so we'll be asking there as well.

Otherwise a road trip will be fun [you know how much I like road trips]

Thank you for coming to my aid.
Old May 12th 2009, 1:06 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't expecting a response so quickly. This afternoon husband and PILs tried World Market but it doesn't carry it. I hadn't thought of Raleys so we'll be asking there as well.

Otherwise a road trip will be fun [you know how much I like road trips]

Thank you for coming to my aid.
Raleys carry it in the foreign food section, not the regular drink area, Stockton may not have it as its not one of the larger stores.

World Market did have it strange, did they go to the Modesto one?
Old May 12th 2009, 1:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Raleys carry it in the foreign food section, not the regular drink area, Stockton may not have it as its not one of the larger stores.

World Market did have it strange, did they go to the Modesto one?
They went to the Stockton versions of Raleys and World Market.
Old May 12th 2009, 1:11 am

They went to the Stockton versions of Raleys and World Market.
I will pass by ours tomorrow and let you know if there is any in.

If all else fails I can pick you some up in the Bay Area and drop it of when I pass through.

Just let me know if you get pushed.
Old May 12th 2009, 1:13 am

Look what I found must an omen lol

http://www.poppyspantry.com/robinson...29.html?ref=10
Old May 12th 2009, 1:14 am
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

just goggle robinsons squash loads of places do it, I think Amazon do it?? I posted about this last year about my kids, then discovered it was in every one of my local supermarkets, stop and shop, big Y, shop rite! you name it I found it! it was in the international isle, that said I live in an area of alot of British ex-pats and Americans who have lived or visited Britian!
Alot of brits? 5 doors down British, house across the road just viewed by Brits! 2 houses up Americans who lived in Britian, every house but one on the street have frequently visited Britian on business! and then the navy and army bases alot of people have been posted in britain! lucky for me I can even buy PG, Marmite, branston, HP, and baked beans! I bet some of you are salivating now!...alas no pot noodle for hubby
Good luck in your search
Old May 12th 2009, 1:16 am
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

hurray for you! looks like you are a step closer
BE Enthusiast

I will pass by ours tomorrow and let you know if there is any in.

If all else fails I can pick you some up in the Bay Area and drop it of when I pass through.

Just let me know if you get pushed.
It would be fantastic if you could look into it for me.

Let me know how I could return the favour if I need to take you up on your offer.
Chocoholic !

ChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond repute

britishfoodshop.com have it
Old May 12th 2009, 1:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by made of kent
just goggle robinsons squash loads of places do it, I think Amazon do it?? I posted about this last year about my kids, then discovered it was in every one of my local supermarkets, stop and shop, big Y, shop rite! you name it I found it! it was in the international isle, that said I live in an area of alot of British ex-pats and Americans who have lived or visited Britian!
Alot of brits? 5 doors down British, house across the road just viewed by Brits! 2 houses up Americans who lived in Britian, every house but one on the street have frequently visited Britian on business! and then the navy and army bases alot of people have been posted in britain! lucky for me I can even buy PG, Marmite, branston, HP, and baked beans! I bet some of you are salivating now!...alas no pot noodle for hubby
Good luck in your search
thank you for your suggestion. mum and i started by googling and then i came up with the idea to ask the great people in here for the reasons you gave
Old May 12th 2009, 1:20 am
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Look what I found must an omen lol

http://www.poppyspantry.com/robinson...29.html?ref=10
Oooh! They've got Farley's Rusks!!! My dh would love to have a box of them. The only thing that I'm on the hunt for now is a big case of chicken and mushroom pot noodle.
Old May 12th 2009, 1:20 am

It would be fantastic if you could look into it for me.

Let me know how I could return the favour if I need to take you up on your offer.
No need to return any favors that what friends are for.

You know I in and out of these kinda stores all day every day
Old May 12th 2009, 1:21 am
Forum Regular

Islandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really nice

I've got some at Wegmans and Giant Grocery store before...when I see them I buy them by the box, as there are a lot of ex-pats around here..and well..you know how they are...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.