Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anyone know where to find Robinson's Squash in the US?

Anyone know where to find Robinson's Squash in the US?

Old May 12th 2009, 1:22 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone know where to find Robinson's Squash in the US?

Originally Posted by ugacrew
Oooh! They've got Farley's Rusks!!! My dh would love to have a box of them. The only thing that I'm on the hunt for now is a big case of chicken and mushroom pot noodle.
WOW HOO My old mate I will say nice to see you back
Old May 12th 2009, 1:23 am
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
WOW HOO My old mate I will say nice to see you back
Right back atcha my partner in crime, lol.
Old May 12th 2009, 1:23 am
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ChocolateBabz
britishfoodshop.com have it
thank you for the site!

my husband just saw the price and shipping costs and is worried about the cost. heaven forbid he find out how much i paid for his christmas chocolates one year *chuckle*
Old May 12th 2009, 1:25 am
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Look what I found must an omen lol

http://www.poppyspantry.com/robinson...29.html?ref=10
omen indeed!
Old May 12th 2009, 1:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Islandgurl
I've got some at Wegmans and Giant Grocery store before...when I see them I buy them by the box, as there are a lot of ex-pats around here..and well..you know how they are...
Couldn't find a Wegmans in California The sunburn may have gone to my brain as well. Thank you.

Can relate to buying an item in bulk once I find it!
Old May 12th 2009, 1:54 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by melody32
Couldn't find a Wegmans in California The sunburn may have gone to my brain as well. Thank you.

Can relate to buying an item in bulk once I find it!
Theres no wegmans here.

Safeway.
Raleys Chain
Savemart.
Nugget
Whole Foods
PW's
Draegars
Mollie Stones
Lunardis.
Winco.
Thats about it for chain/ larger independent stores in Northern Cali.

PM what you want and I will look for it tomorrow as I will be in the Bay area.
Old May 12th 2009, 2:05 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Amazon will be the best place for decent prices, especially as you can get free postage after buying a good chunk.

If you've got a Hannafords, they have it for reasonable prices, also so do Ocean State Job Lots and sometimes Big Lots.
Old May 12th 2009, 2:13 am
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Amazon will be the best place for decent prices, especially as you can get free postage after buying a good chunk.

If you've got a Hannafords, they have it for reasonable prices, also so do Ocean State Job Lots and sometimes Big Lots.
hi I have a feeling Ocean state is New England only? but don't quote me on that!! literally, but if anyone is in New England they are fab! check on line for coupons. you can get such bargins I recently brought a first aid kit for $2 with a coupon just cos it contained a packet of bandaids! and the other stuff was a bonus!
Old May 12th 2009, 2:27 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by made of kent
hi I have a feeling Ocean state is New England only? but don't quote me on that!! literally, but if anyone is in New England they are fab! check on line for coupons. you can get such bargins I recently brought a first aid kit for $2 with a coupon just cos it contained a packet of bandaids! and the other stuff was a bonus!
I think they are southern based and all up the eastern coast at least....either way, bloomin' miles away for my local one...equally as far in the other direction for a Big Lots
Old May 12th 2009, 2:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bob

So far apple & black currant not available yet on amazon - prices are great though for other items.

We have just given me another reason why my mom and i need to spend a Saturday going up and down the aisles in Big Lots, etc.
Old May 12th 2009, 2:34 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

I ran out of Robinsons about 8mths ago.
They had some in our little grocery store MarVal they are in Escalon and Ripon too. I think I was the only one buying them a the bottles were all dusty and I cleaned the lot out, they had Orange and Apple blackcurrant.
Safeway in Jackson is out too.
So now I'll check the valley Safeways for it for us, the weather heats up and I'll start sucking down the pepsi.
Lodi is a pretty big store, they are the next stop. theres a Big Lots there too
Old May 12th 2009, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
I ran out of Robinsons about 8mths ago.
They had some in our little grocery store MarVal they are in Escalon and Ripon too. I think I was the only one buying them a the bottles were all dusty and I cleaned the lot out, they had Orange and Apple blackcurrant.
Safeway in Jackson is out too.
So now I'll check the valley Safeways for it for us, the weather heats up and I'll start sucking down the pepsi.
Lodi is a pretty big store, they are the next stop. theres a Big Lots there too
and rest assured if we find it i'll cry 'bloody hell we've found it!'
Old May 12th 2009, 3:14 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

and rest assured if we find it i'll cry 'bloody hell we've found it!'
Let me know where it is if you do find some, unless you clear out the shelves then I don't want to know
Old May 12th 2009, 3:56 am
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
I think they are southern based and all up the eastern coast at least....either way, bloomin' miles away for my local one...equally as far in the other direction for a Big Lots
Oh I said don't quote! I just knew I would be wrong! I AM AN IDOT! getting used to the US still, boy its a big place!
Old May 12th 2009, 4:57 am
UK>Bay Area, CA>UK

Chrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud of

Hi everyone

My husband is currently drinking soda (lots more than I would like) because he cannot drink his Robinson's Squash.

Would anyone know where I could find squash either in California or online?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Me(lody)
First time out here I asked in the store for squash, and was shown a courgette (Zuchinni, or however you spell it!) Lol!

Lunardi's in Walnut Creek definitely stocks Robinson Orange Barley Squash, The one in Danville is closest to you of all of them, but still 58 miles away according to google! Some of the Long's drug stores do it too, if they are still in your neck of the woods?

Last edited by Chrissywissy100; May 12th 2009 at 5:03 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.