We made it!

Old Oct 8th 2007, 11:48 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We made it!

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Thanks for the welcome! JFW stands for Jackie For Wine!
[I

[/I]

I might have known hi jackie, nice to hear from you , now thats you, me , wendy, ginny and herchook all on the same timeline, we can get the wine out again and start making really annoying posts on Be
Old Oct 9th 2007, 11:11 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
[I

[/I]

I might have known hi jackie, nice to hear from you , now thats you, me , wendy, ginny and herchook all on the same timeline, we can get the wine out again and start making really annoying posts on Be
Hey just like old times

Cheers

Ginny
Old Oct 10th 2007, 4:19 am
Forum Regular

hotel44 is a jewel in the roughhotel44 is a jewel in the roughhotel44 is a jewel in the roughhotel44 is a jewel in the roughhotel44 is a jewel in the rough

Hello!

Gawd! I've not been on here for over a month!

Just wanted to let you know that we arrived in Brisbane safe and sound on 22nd August after stopping for a week in Dubai (very hot) and a week in Singapore (warm). We flew with Emirates this time and to be honest thought they were rubbish compared to Singapore airlines....sorry emirates!

We've done all the usual things that you do when you first land in the country. We are renting on a small complex in Cleveland. It will be fine for 6 months until we can find something more to our liking. The kids are settled Cleveland State School and seem to be enjoying it.

The weather is a bit chilly for my liking so can't wait for it to warm up a bit. Still waiting for our stuff to arrive from the UK, so using patio furniture to sit on for now.

I have been in to work to meet my manager and have a look round the unit (CCU at the Mater Adult). I think i will like working there, they seem a friendly bunch. I don't start work til 8th October, so I'm still on holiday!

Jon has just started to look for work, but I've told him not to stress too much about it just yet. We can survive on one wage for now.

We've met some lovely people especially VikkiL and her family and Nikki and Graham who have been a great help to us.

So no major dramas to speak of so far....just waiting for the sun to come out!

I still can't believe I am here!

Jackie x
It's great to hear a positive post about the 1st month, i always imagine it's just going to be stress stress stress!!

It's good to hear your comments on Singapore air, im definitely going to book my flights with them. I move out in November [finger crossed-awaiting visa confirmation!] and will be working at the PA! It would be great to meet up with you, someone who knows what it's like!

Naomi
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:29 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
[I

[/I]

Hi Margaret! I never actually put the wine away!! I'm drinking the stuff now! Good to hear you jacked in your crappy job! you go girl!

Jackie x

Hi Naomi, get in touch when you arrive and hopefully we can meet up.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Margaret! I never actually put the wine away!! I'm drinking the stuff now! Good to hear you jacked in your crappy job! you go girl!

Jackie x

Hi Naomi, get in touch when you arrive and hopefully we can meet up.
Jackie!! Glad its going good for you folks, I should follow suit really shouldnt I and update the forum????
Old Oct 11th 2007, 10:47 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Jackie!! Glad its going good for you folks, I should follow suit really shouldnt I and update the forum????
Yes Cath, its against the laws of BE not to y'know!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Cath, its against the laws of BE not to y'know!
I havent broke the law - our updates done now x haha
Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:21 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
I havent broke the law - our updates done now x haha
I shall take a look then luv!
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 1:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Hi Jackie

Congratulations on your move. I remember your help when I was form filling a couple of years ago. Pleased to hear that all is good, and will be interested to hear how you get on in the next few months.