We made it!

Old Sep 10th 2007, 3:54 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of
Default Re: We made it!

hey jackie

glad to hear things are going okay for you. good luck with everything
keep us posted
bec
Old Sep 10th 2007, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

Caddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really nice

Jackie,

Great news about your safe arrival !

Keep us updated !

Alison xx
Old Sep 10th 2007, 7:49 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

mental note: FLY SINGAPORE!, glad you've settled in well, long may it continue

x
Old Sep 10th 2007, 11:54 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for your kind words. Its still early days and neither of us are in the hum drum of work yet but we have always tried to be positive and realistic and hopefully that will see us through! Right! I'm off out now to enjoy the lovely sunshine!

Jackie x
Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:54 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
I'm mighty fine thank you steve and your good self?
hi sorry for the delay ( mad busy )

great thanks but knackerd
just shifted 4 cubic metres of concrete via the old wheelbarrow
although i did have some rather well recieved help form woodz`s hubby ian

going for a lie down
Old Sep 11th 2007, 8:09 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

good luck with your new life down under
Old Sep 11th 2007, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

Hi Jackie
good luck with everything..keep us updated..great to hear you have arrived
shaz
Old Sep 11th 2007, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

sion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud of
Smile Re: We made it!

Hi Jackie,
great to here you are there and everything is going well.
seems so long ago since You first posted on "any april 2006" thread.

hopefully we wont be to far behind we are travelling out in Jan.

Have a great life and enjoy every minute

Sion
Old Sep 13th 2007, 10:08 am
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Hello!

Gawd! I've not been on here for over a month!

Just wanted to let you know that we arrived in Brisbane safe and sound on 22nd August after stopping for a week in Dubai (very hot) and a week in Singapore (warm). We flew with Emirates this time and to be honest thought they were rubbish compared to Singapore airlines....sorry emirates!

We've done all the usual things that you do when you first land in the country. We are renting on a small complex in Cleveland. It will be fine for 6 months until we can find something more to our liking. The kids are settled Cleveland State School and seem to be enjoying it.

The weather is a bit chilly for my liking so can't wait for it to warm up a bit. Still waiting for our stuff to arrive from the UK, so using patio furniture to sit on for now.

I have been in to work to meet my manager and have a look round the unit (CCU at the Mater Adult). I think i will like working there, they seem a friendly bunch. I don't start work til 8th October, so I'm still on holiday!

Jon has just started to look for work, but I've told him not to stress too much about it just yet. We can survive on one wage for now.

We've met some lovely people especially VikkiL and her family and Nikki and Graham who have been a great help to us.

So no major dramas to speak of so far....just waiting for the sun to come out!

I still can't believe I am here!

Jackie x
Jackie i havent been on here for ages so i missed this thread, fantastic news you made it wow its such a shock to the system isnt it. Just want to wish you guys tons and tons and gazillions of luck, all the best hun,

Nev X.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 6:14 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: We made it!

Wheyhey glad to hear youve arrived safely and that things are looking good for you all...long may it continue!
kat xxxx
Old Sep 14th 2007, 2:30 pm
Just Joined

myrtle is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

I'm starting work in ICU at the Mater on Jan 7th so will be interested to see what you think of it. How far away a commute will Cleveland be for you? We're looking to live as far south as possible to be as near to the Gold Coast but within commuting distance. Had even looked as far south as Beenleigh but I think that may be a bit of a trek, especially after a night shift!
Anyway, I'd love to hear how you get on

Michelle
Old Sep 15th 2007, 5:21 am

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold

Hi Jackie
So glad you made it!
I work at the RCH and live Northside-we have been here for 4 months and love it! Hope you settle in ok.I keep having to pinch myself-after all the planning it feels unreal doesnt it !!
We should all have a meet up soon
Andy xx
Old Sep 17th 2007, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Hey hey hey - former Dentonian

I know that you have made it from the pics and emails - ta very much chuck !

Will drop one humungous email your way very soon and tell you how life is here.

Missing you tonnes - everytime I have a caramel latte I think of you

Lots of love from Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada

Gaynor
X <<<<<< Big kiss
Old Sep 18th 2007, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the update, glad you are settling in well.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 8:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

great to hear you haven't found too many problems and are settling in well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.