We made it!

Old Sep 8th 2007, 3:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We made it!

happy to hear you have had a safe journey
all the best for the future
Old Sep 8th 2007, 6:04 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Hi jackie great to hear you are setling in well, keep us updated xx clare
Old Sep 8th 2007, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

paulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nice

I have often seen your posts on here, especially the house selling saga, its great to see you have arrived safe and sound, we will be joining you in October, all the best.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

Ste&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Thanks for the welcome! JFW stands for Jackie For Wine!

Hi Jackie!!

Great to hear from you!

I have been looking out for your update and wondering how you've been getting on. Glad you have all settled in, enjoy your rest and look forward to your next update.

Dawn x
Old Sep 8th 2007, 7:29 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Jackie

Looks like it's all falling into place for you.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 8:37 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jackie,

good to hear from you, shame about the flight , but am glad you have adapted well to the laid back lifestyle

take care and congratulations
Old Sep 8th 2007, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold

Hello!

Gawd! I've not been on here for over a month!

Just wanted to let you know that we arrived in Brisbane safe and sound on 22nd August after stopping for a week in Dubai (very hot) and a week in Singapore (warm). We flew with Emirates this time and to be honest thought they were rubbish compared to Singapore airlines....sorry emirates!

We've done all the usual things that you do when you first land in the country. We are renting on a small complex in Cleveland. It will be fine for 6 months until we can find something more to our liking. The kids are settled Cleveland State School and seem to be enjoying it.

The weather is a bit chilly for my liking so can't wait for it to warm up a bit. Still waiting for our stuff to arrive from the UK, so using patio furniture to sit on for now.

I have been in to work to meet my manager and have a look round the unit (CCU at the Mater Adult). I think i will like working there, they seem a friendly bunch. I don't start work til 8th October, so I'm still on holiday!

Jon has just started to look for work, but I've told him not to stress too much about it just yet. We can survive on one wage for now.

We've met some lovely people especially VikkiL and her family and Nikki and Graham who have been a great help to us.

So no major dramas to speak of so far....just waiting for the sun to come out!

I still can't believe I am here!

Jackie x
Welcome to Aus. Glad to hear u are here safe and sound . The sun will be here soon i promise so enjoy the nice cool nights while u can
Regards
Raven
Old Sep 8th 2007, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

glad you arrived safely x

my daughter was gonna be going to cleveland but we have now decided on my sis recommendation that she will be going to thornlands .anyone have any advice on this as it would be appreciated, although what swung us was the fact that my nephews go there,

we should be hopefully going out there the start of october, if we ever get to complete on our house and there are any cheap flights left
then we will be staying with my sis for the first couple of weeks until we have had a look around and found a rental for us, notever having been to oz at all.

good luck with eveything you lot x and hope you settle in well

kels x
Old Sep 9th 2007, 6:25 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Welome to Aus Jackie and nice to have you back on BE.

Lou
xx
Old Sep 9th 2007, 9:28 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the welcome! JFW stands for Jackie For Wine!

lol ... does that mean you have discovered the cheap boxes of wine in the bottle shops then?
Old Sep 9th 2007, 12:08 pm
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the Bayside, your just up the road from us.

Old Sep 10th 2007, 7:52 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
lol ... does that mean you have discovered the cheap boxes of wine in the bottle shops then?
Oh yeah Sue, we sussed them out last year!
Old Sep 10th 2007, 8:04 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah Sue, we sussed them out last year!
hi jackie

how are you my dear ??
Old Sep 10th 2007, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

Janet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud of

Hi Jackie

Gla that you are enjoying life in Brisbane. Never did manage to meet up for a Singapore Sling at Raffles. Did you manage to get there? We did and it was lovely. We are renting in Newstead near th city but have bought a house in Brookfield which is in the western suburbs.
Good luck with your job. I have not yet started to apply for nursing jobs but hope there wont be a problem when I do. Will you be going to any of the meet ups? Keep us informed if there are any you know of.

Thanks

Love janet x
Old Sep 10th 2007, 12:27 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
hi jackie

how are you my dear ??
I'm mighty fine thank you steve and your good self?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.