Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

funny emails and general chit chat.

funny emails and general chit chat.

Old May 31st 2008, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all
Default Re: funny emails and general chit chat.

Originally Posted by kerlynkeo
The fact that bigwheels got sucked in. (sorry bigwheels , it was brave of you to confess )

Fair play to the tranny I bet he/she spends all day shocking truck drivers....

Not fair play at all, was thinking ....well what do I tell the wife if this was to pull over and offer.......

Honestly, takes all types in this world.......from now on I will drive looking straight ahead in the UK.
Old May 31st 2008, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bigwheels241
.from now on I will drive looking straight ahead in the UK.

lol,

I believe you, thousands wouldn't

Old Jun 17th 2008, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all

Email was sent to me today.

Thought it warrants some thought

COW TRACKING for ILLEGALS

Is it just me or does anyone else find it absolutely amazing that the U.S. government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington, and determine exactly what that cow ate. They can also track her calves right to their stalls, and tell you what kind of feed they ate

But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around in their country, including people that are trying to blow up important structures in the U.S.

My solution is to give every illegal alien a cow as soon as they enter the country.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 8:24 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

f-a-f, actually it's too close to the truth to be funny, just sad!!!!!!!
Old Jun 19th 2008, 1:35 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Has it stopped snowing up there yet?
Old Jul 16th 2008, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

This is the way to do it.......Class
Attached Files
File Type: mp3
harsh_dumping[1].mp3 (1.94 MB, 135 views)
Old Jul 18th 2008, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Friday Funny.

Why Women need catalogues
Attached Files
File Type: wmv
WhyWomenneedcatalogs.wmv (2.66 MB, 138 views)
Old Aug 8th 2008, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

You dont wanna do it like that........
Attached Files
RUSSIATUNNEL.WMV (1.86 MB, 80 views)
WATERBED.wmv (2.75 MB, 78 views)
Old Aug 8th 2008, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

One for Gremmie on how to back load a digger onto his flat bed easily....
Attached Files
Old Aug 11th 2008, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

dunky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
You dont wanna do it like that........
who said the box heads didnt have a bit of humour
Old Aug 28th 2008, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Olympic Medal Table
Attached Thumbnails funny emails and general chit chat.-new-image.jpg  
Old Aug 28th 2008, 5:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Olympic Medal Table
Bloody Pommy Empire wins again
Old Aug 28th 2008, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default Funny Bumper Stickers about Driving

I'm just driving this way to get you mad.

Keep honking, I'm reloading.

Hang up and drive.

If you are psychic - think "HONK"

If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and sue you!

I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather.... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car...."

I Brake For No Apparent Reason.

No Radio - Already Stolen

I brake for... wait... AAAH! NO BRAKES!!!!!

My other vehicle is a Romulan Warbird!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dead Chicken Gun

It seems the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has a unique device for testing the strength of windshields on airplanes. The device is a gun that launches a dead chicken at a plane's windshield at approximately the speed the plane flies.

The theory is that if the windshield doesn't crack from the carcass impact, it'll survive a real collision with a bird during flight. It seems the British were very interested in this and wanted to test a windshield on a brand new, speedy locomotive they're developing.

They borrowed the FAA's chicken launcher, loaded the chicken and fired. The ballistic chicken shattered the windshield, went through the engineer's chair, broke an instrument panel and embedded itself in the back wall of the engine cab. The British were stunned and asked the FAA to recheck the test to see if everything was done correctly.

The FAA reviewed the test thoroughly and had one recommendation: "Use a thawed chicken."
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default How Not To Show Off

First Rule of Fight Club Is.... We Don't talk about Fight Club

The Second rule is......We don't show off.

PMSL
Attached Files
Capoeira_Fight.wmv (1.97 MB, 70 views)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.