Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

funny emails and general chit chat.

funny emails and general chit chat.

Old Jan 25th 2008, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: funny emails and general chit chat.

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. Ralph and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital.

One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool. Ralph suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there.

Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled him out. When the Head Nurse Director became aware of Edna's heroic act she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable.

When she went to tell Edna the news she said, 'Edna, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged, since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of the person you love. I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness. The bad news is, Ralph hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead.'

Edna replied, 'He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry.

How soon do I go home?
Old Jan 25th 2008, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

good 1 Davie, how are things ? are you still going to PEI?

WHY AM I MARRIED?

You have two choices in life:
You can stay single and be miserable,
or get married and wish you were dead.

At a cocktail party, one woman said to another,
'Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?'
'Yes, I am. I married the wrong man.'

A lady inserted an ad in the classifieds:
'Husband Wanted'.
Next day she received a hundred letters.
They all said the same thing:
'You can have mine.'

When a woman steals your husband,
there is no better revenge than to let her keep him.

A woman is incomplete until she is married. Then she is finished.

A little boy asked his father,
'Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?'
Father replied, 'I don't know son, I'm still paying.'

A young son asked,
'Is it true Dad, that in some parts of Africa
a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?'
Dad replied, 'That happens in every country, son.'

Then there was a woman who said,
'I never knew what real happiness was until I got married,
and by then, it was too late.'

Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.

If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say -- talk in your sleep.

Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.

'A Woman's Prayer:
Dear Lord, I pray for: Wisdom to understand a man, to Love and to forgive him,
and for Patience for his moods.
Because Lord, if I pray for Strength I'll just beat him to death'

AND NOW FOR THE FAVORITE!!!
Husband and wife are waiting at the bus stop with their nine children.
A blind man joins them after a few minutes.
When the bus arrives, they find it overloaded and
only the wife and the nine kids are able to fit onto the bus.
So the husband and the blind man decide to walk.
After a while, the husband gets irritated by the ticking of the stick of the blind man as he taps it on the sidewalk, and says to him,
'Why don't you put a piece of rubber at the end of your stick?
That ticking sound is driving me crazy.'
The blind man replies, 'If you had put a rubber at the end of YOUR stick,
we'd be riding the bus, so shut the hell up.'
Old Jan 27th 2008, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all

Must share this email with you:

Hey mate,

Took the plunge and moved to Calgary and got the job if I get my license test done, start next mth.

We have been looking for houses but decided to rent 1

Took license LGV test to, easy mate much too easy and thought hell why was I in a panic.

I walked in gave papers they introduced me to my examiner and we went outside to the truck, it was cool not snow but rain was in the air

This examiner and I chatted about the old uk, cool as this eased my nerves.

We jumped in the truck, he asked some general questions then we walked around the truck, is PISSED down rain like Cats & Dogs, then this examiner said, quick back inside our building.

½ hour later walked out with my full license, NO TEST

How’s THAT ! as you aussies say.

Thks mate will text you next month stay safe

Jim
Old Jan 27th 2008, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bigwheels241
Must share this email with you:
I hope they checked he had a UK HGV licence
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

This is amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZNWEXEka60
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kerlynkeo
SWEET BABY JESUS AND THE ORPHANS....
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

made me feel ill
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gremmie
made me feel ill
I know what you mean, my OH asked me to stop because it made him feel ill too
Old Feb 6th 2008, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
I know what you mean, my OH asked me to stop because it made him feel ill too
You should not have been trying to bloody bend him into all those positions then should you poor bloke....bet he needs a chiropractor now.

Old Feb 6th 2008, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

This is why in the UK unleaded is £1.05 a litre.
Attached Files
File Type: pps
ANENGINEERINGMASTERPIECE.PPS (229.5 KB, 126 views)
Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Hey wow bend it like beckham. NOT ER.

They got to much money by far them Arabs.

LOAFY...
Old Feb 8th 2008, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

New Books for the modern era.
Attached Files
File Type: doc
New book club books.doc (1,012.0 KB, 147 views)
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
You should not have been trying to bloody bend him into all those positions then should you poor bloke....bet he needs a chiropractor now.

no I can work wonders.

but really I meant swich it off he didn't want to see any more, there again he may have been a bit scared I would want to try those unusual positions
Old Feb 11th 2008, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
New Books for the modern era.
I laughed, i know i shouldn't but i did. Very good, Gold star for you mate.
LOAFY...
Old Feb 11th 2008, 1:34 am
BE Enthusiast

MMMmmmm. Made me laugh anyway.

LOAFY...
Attached Files
File Type: wmv
Wine-CorkSoaking.wmv (5.84 MB, 77 views)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.