Florida shooting

Old Mar 16th 2018, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Florida shooting

Originally Posted by dc koop

His mother should be thankful that her child wasn't one of the victims
There's still time for that yet...
Old Mar 16th 2018, 11:41 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop
Maybe the son was somewhat ignorant of the ins and outs of gun laws but at least he did know something. That something is very wrong in a country where school shooting after school shooting occurs and nothing seems to be done to put an end to it.

His mother should be thankful that her child wasn't one of the victims
Yes.

And not just for shootings that happen in schools, either.
Old Mar 16th 2018, 12:28 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...02&oe=5B023879

Another mother commented on the post above...

Jennifer Leadens I did this with my daughter yesterday. She was not given permission to join the walk out but did it anyway. She said the same thing. So instead of hanging out with friends after school she got to write me an essay on gun laws and what she thinks should change and why. I made her look up statistics on shootings in gun free zones and how the stricter gun laws in Chicago have impacted shootings. Today she will be writing on the effects of bullying. What it can do to an underdeveloped mind. What she can do to help. And what the local law enforcement did not do to protect those 17 kids. I talked to her and explained that there are gun laws in place and that laws don’t stop criminals. Severely depressed and angry kids don’t care about gun laws

I would definitely call bs on these two mothers. In both cases, they want to show how wise and well informed they are, and how callow and ignorant their children are. Unusual behavior from a mother. Also, the first mother recorded then transcribed her conversation with her child, or maybe she was recording it in shorthand!!
Old Mar 16th 2018, 12:33 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

I do find it amazing that the gun fetishists and right wing whack jobs have descended to simply attacking and demonising the young people at this time. It seems to show a dim awareness that they are in danger of losing the battle.
Old Mar 16th 2018, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

...and then the child got the mother to write an essay on how you shouldn't write about someone's ignorance without knowing the rules of grammar, particularly on capitalising the first letter of a sentence.
Old Mar 16th 2018, 1:26 pm
Magnificently Withering

Oakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
As long as you call all gun owners "child killers"... as long as you demonize the NRA as something it isn't.... as long as Democrat lawmakers make punitive bills solely to harass law-abiding gun owners (500% ammunition tax, warrantless home entry...)

Well, good luck expecting us to "have a common-sense conversation" with you. You're absolutely nuts. Childish, tantrum throwing, irrational nutcases.
Projection, much?
Old Mar 16th 2018, 1:33 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234
I would definitely call bs on these two mothers. In both cases, they want to show how wise and well informed they are, and how callow and ignorant their children are. Unusual behavior from a mother. Also, the first mother recorded then transcribed her conversation with her child, or maybe she was recording it in shorthand!!
It's a classic fakebook post. It is always amazing how people can remember every detail of the conversation right down to the molecular level. Whether the conversation even took place is up for debate but I'd put a fiver on it that it didn't go down as described.
Old Mar 16th 2018, 4:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler

Another mother commented on the post above...

Jennifer Leadens I did this with my daughter yesterday. She was not given permission to join the walk out but did it anyway. She said the same thing. So instead of hanging out with friends after school she got to write me an essay on gun laws and what she thinks should change and why. I made her look up statistics on shootings in gun free zones and how the stricter gun laws in Chicago have impacted shootings. Today she will be writing on the effects of bullying. What it can do to an underdeveloped mind. What she can do to help. And what the local law enforcement did not do to protect those 17 kids. I talked to her and explained that there are gun laws in place and that laws don’t stop criminals. Severely depressed and angry kids don’t care about gun laws
I hope she explained that most of the guns used in Chicago crimes come from places with lax gun control laws.
Old Mar 16th 2018, 5:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute

Is the USA top for rapes because there are more dicks in the US? Same reason it is number one for gun crime because there are more guns per capita.

Countries Compared by Crime > Violent crime > Rapes. International Statistics at NationMaster.com
Old Mar 16th 2018, 5:16 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
I hope she explained that most of the guns used in Chicago crimes come from places with lax gun control laws.
Blame the object, not the people... Dumb. D-U-M Dumb

In the interests of knowing your enemy:
www.reddit.com/r/progun
www.reddit.com/r/gunpolitics
www.reddit.com/r/firearms
www.reddit.com/r/NOWTTYG (No one wants to take your guns)
Old Mar 16th 2018, 5:29 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234
Honestly, when I saw post 1407, the first thing I thought was "Russians". This is exactly the type of thing they put up on facebook to keep everybody fighting. If these are real posts from real people . . . . why can't we just have the link?
Old Mar 16th 2018, 5:32 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Projecting again.

In the interests of knowing your enemy:
www.reddit.com/r/progun
www.reddit.com/r/gunpolitics
www.reddit.com/r/firearms
www.reddit.com/r/NOWTTYG (No one wants to take your guns)
Exactly what use are circlejerks and echo chambers?

Anyway, gun owners aren't my enemy. Conservatives and right-wing libertarians are.
Old Mar 16th 2018, 5:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Is it incorrect that guns used in Chicago crimes come from places with lax gun control laws?
Old Mar 16th 2018, 6:34 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Why are these guns coming from "lax gun control law" states not committing the same level of violence in those states?
This is completely the liberals ****ed up mindset. A bunch of idiots are killing each other.
So blame the neighboring states and punish the law abiding by restricting their rights.
Old Mar 16th 2018, 6:37 pm
I have a comma problem

Why are these guns coming from "lax gun control law" states not committing the same level of violence in those states?
This is completely the liberals ****ed up mindset. A bunch of idiots are killing each other.
So blame the neighboring states and punish the law abiding by restricting their rights.
It's only guns though, not something important. Why the hell is this the hill to die on? Can you imagine if other hobbyists were this cancerous? The Stamp Collectors lobby bunging millions at politicians to ban franking machines? Big Camera trying to crush the cell phone camera market? Watch out for the Crochet Guild, they get really pedantic about you using the correct hook terminology. That's a PLASTIC one, not wooden - this is why we can't have a meaningful discussion about my rights to make doilies - you just don't know anything.

I mean, get a ****ING grip, will you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.