Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Farrah Fawcett, get your tissues out!

Farrah Fawcett, get your tissues out!

Old Jun 26th 2009, 7:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Farrah Fawcett, get your tissues out!

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
I thought he was in rehab?
I think he tried that too
Old Jun 26th 2009, 8:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
I thought he was in rehab?
Redmond is in jail for heroin possession. He was allowed to visit his mum at the end of April...this was televised and shown on the recent TV program about Farrah. He was still in chains...Ryan asked him to try to avoid rattling the chains so as not to upset Farrah. He hasn't seen his mum since and wasn't there when she died.
Old Jun 26th 2009, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeanUK2US
Then you're either 5 years old or never watched TV!
27 years old as it happens and yes, I do watch TV but maybe not the same kind of programs many of you guys seem to watch. I have since read her obit in today's London Daily Telegraph and I think I may know who she was but no way would her name have come tripping lightly off my lips and I would never have answered any quiz question on her. To me the name at first hand sounds like she was a Middle Eastern princess or something.

Anyway, I suppose I must say that I'm sorry she's dead, but lots and lots of people have died today so I'm sorry about them too. It sort of happens, doesn't it?
Old Jun 27th 2009, 1:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Redmond is in jail for heroin possession. He was allowed to visit his mum at the end of April...this was televised and shown on the recent TV program about Farrah. He was still in chains...Ryan asked him to try to avoid rattling the chains so as not to upset Farrah. He hasn't seen his mum since and wasn't there when she died.
That's too bad..... Hopefully this will make an impression on him, for the positive.
Old Jun 27th 2009, 12:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Farrah Fawcett is one woman I shall never forget. What a beautiful style icon she was.
Old Jun 27th 2009, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

Islandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really nice

Hey Did you hear what killed Farrah Fawcett?

Some asshole...
Old Jun 27th 2009, 1:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Islandgurl
Hey Did you hear what killed Farrah Fawcett?

Some asshole...

Wow!
Old Jun 27th 2009, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

Islandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really niceIslandgurl is just really nice

Originally Posted by Englishtart
Wow!

since it seems like it's ok to make jokes about Micheal Jackson dying...Farrah Fawcett is fair game...
Old Jun 27th 2009, 1:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

since it seems like it's ok to make jokes about Micheal Jackson dying...Farrah Fawcett is fair game...
Had a feeling that's where that came from...kinda sad since Farrah Fawcett lived a good life, no kiddy curiosity from her etc
Old Jun 27th 2009, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Englishtart
Had a feeling that's where that came from...kinda sad since Farrah Fawcett lived a good life, no kiddy curiosity from her etc
Not really...seems to be standard to take the mick out of people dying..

Lived a good life? apart from a calender photo, one series and a bunch of movie flops..she was a 2 bit actress,and had to fight to be accepted as a serious actress.She over indulged in plastic surgery herself. She had several botched procedures, that left her looking like a hag, and suspected drug addictions herself. Iconic? hardly..
Old Jun 27th 2009, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

Got anal cancer?
Going for a shit?
Don’t Fawcett
Old Jun 27th 2009, 3:31 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Got anal cancer?
Going for a shit?
Don’t Fawcett
Dying of cancer through no fault of ones own is nothing to joke about.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Old Jun 27th 2009, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

Dying of cancer through no fault of ones own is nothing to joke about.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
I buried my sister a year ago today thank you..I nursed her through liver cancer,she was just 37yrs ..and I'm raising her little 9r girl that she left behind...I don't think I have anything to be ashamed about..

so people can joke about Micheal's Jackson death but not another? I think joking about death is in bad taste, but so are double standards...
Old Jun 27th 2009, 7:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

What a shame they wouldn't allow her son to be with her.
Bullshit!

I don't know why he's in jail but I bet it's not for jaywalking.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time! Simple as that.
Old Jun 27th 2009, 8:42 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Farrah Fawcett is one woman I shall never forget. What a beautiful style icon she was.
and fabulous nipples ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.