Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Farrah Fawcett, get your tissues out!

Farrah Fawcett, get your tissues out!

Old May 16th 2009, 7:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Farrah Fawcett, get your tissues out!

Originally Posted by Manc
I was about 15 or so when I first needed tissues after thinking of Farrah.......
The poster of her in the red swimsuit is the biggest selling post of all time.
Old May 16th 2009, 7:22 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Good teeth I noticed ...

Old May 16th 2009, 7:23 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Trust you to lower the tone of a very sad thread some people have no respect or decency
seriously though, I personally think the weeping and wailing for her is a bit OTT. I don't think she's that good an actress........ I'd rather remember her for appearing on Letterman stoned as fuck...... rather than all this malarky.

yeah it's sad and all........ but loads more other people are dying of cancer, and we don't care about them.
Old May 16th 2009, 7:26 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Farrah Fawcett, get your tissues out!

seriously though, I personally think the weeping and wailing for her is a bit OTT. I don't think she's that good an actress........ I'd rather remember her for appearing on Letterman stoned as fuck...... rather than all this malarky.

yeah it's sad and all........ but loads more other people are dying of cancer, and we don't care about them.
I am with you Manc.... She made one good film and had big nips ...

story of her life...
Old May 16th 2009, 7:29 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Good teeth I noticed ...
Just what I said last night...she had sparkly white teeth almost 40 yrs ago.

I remember her stoned on TV.

I care about people who suffer/die from cancer. The program last night opened up a very recent wound.
Old May 16th 2009, 7:51 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Just what I said last night...she had sparkly white teeth almost 40 yrs ago.

I remember her stoned on TV.

I care about people who suffer/die from cancer. The program last night opened up a very recent wound.

Dito
Old May 18th 2009, 2:19 am
I love Marmite, she don't

franc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to behold

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry all alone. Sad. But we have to laugh in the face of adversity.. lest we become Liberals! God bless you Farrah.

Trust you to lower the tone of a very sad thread some people have no respect or decency

But it was bloody funny
Old May 18th 2009, 6:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

I finally got around to watching it this morning, I thought it was a good documentary and I think she is pretty proud of herself for doing it...She could have had her friend turn off the camera when she was having a really hard time, but she wanted to show what cancer can do to a person.
I ended up feeling a lot of admiration and compassion towards her, if she can get more research into her type of cancer, then I think she will be happy to know that she made a 'difference'.
I felt so sad for Ryan, he truly loves her. He also has his own battle with leukemia to fight! I just hope her son can get his act togeather and make his Mom proud!
Old May 18th 2009, 8:28 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart
I finally got around to watching it this morning, I thought it was a good documentary and I think she is pretty proud of herself for doing it...She could have had her friend turn off the camera when she was having a really hard time, but she wanted to show what cancer can do to a person.
I ended up feeling a lot of admiration and compassion towards her, if she can get more research into her type of cancer, then I think she will be happy to know that she made a 'difference'.
I felt so sad for Ryan, he truly loves her. He also has his own battle with leukemia to fight! I just hope her son can get his act togeather and make his Mom proud!
Exactly my thoughts, it really brought it home for me.
Old May 18th 2009, 8:49 pm
Ray

Exactly my thoughts, it really brought it home for me.
Don't worry ..the cameras are making the sequel already ...
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Farrah has died today, aged 62.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:12 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by ann m
What a shame they wouldn't allow her son to be with her.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 6:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ann m
That's really sad, I saw Ryan O'neal saying just a few days ago, that they were planning on getting re-married.

Her Son is in jail isn't he? I know he got to visit her not too long ago, maybe they didn't realise it was going to be his last chance to see her?
Old Jun 25th 2009, 6:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Englishtart
That's really sad, I saw Ryan O'neal saying just a few days ago, that they were planning on getting re-married.

Her Son is in jail isn't he? I know he got to visit her not too long ago, maybe they didn't realise it was going to be his last chance to see her?
They haven't been married...this would have been the first time...at least to each other.

They've known she was at death's door for the last few days...he should have been allowed to be with her IMO.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 6:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
They haven't been married...this would have been the first time...at least to each other.

They've known she was at death's door for the last few days...he should have been allowed to be with her IMO.
Oh, I thought they were married to each other years ago, my mistake.

I'm not so sure that everybody would agree that he should have been allowed out to visit his Mom again. He did the crime...

I am sure that he will be able to go to her funeral.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.