Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Farrah Fawcett, get your tissues out!

Farrah Fawcett, get your tissues out!

Old Jun 25th 2009, 6:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Farrah Fawcett, get your tissues out!

Originally Posted by Englishtart
Oh, I thought they were married to each other years ago, my mistake.

I'm not so sure that everybody would agree that he should have been allowed out to visit his Mom again. He did the crime...

I am sure that he will be able to go to her funeral.
The funeral is too late IMO. If I'd had the choice whether to be with my dad when he died or go to his funeral...I would have chosen the former.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 8:30 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

What a shame she did not take her vows they were waiting for her to be able to say 'YES" .......She lasted a bit longer then I thought she would poor love.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

DeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond repute

I miss Farah Fawcett - certainly one of the most gorgeous women who ever lived...
Old Jun 25th 2009, 10:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond repute

Shame about her dying,I never took any special notice of anything about her,but I did watch the documentary she made of her battle with cancer a couple of weeks ago,and I must say,I do respect her for doing that,it was very well done....very sad
Old Jun 26th 2009, 3:02 am
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

out on a limb here, I do think these celeb "I am dying" fly on the wall may help, as some people have never seen the process, and it brings it to the public attention.
years ago the BBC or channel 4 did a documentary on the ages of man/women, birth to death, and the last one you actually saw the death of a man, and how he looked after, I am a nurse, so I have seen it many times, but I was in floods, didn't know this man from Adam, but it realy showed not only his attitudes (before death for the sarcy buggers) and fears, but those of his family, brilliant! I was cry for about a hour after, but it also helped me heal, some of my wounds over my mums death and made me even more proactive in my dads, (not that I wasn't for my mum, but I missed her actually dying!)
on a lighter note what the difference between MJ and FF?
don't actually have an answer, working on it! any of you sick buggers come up with a good punch line?
Old Jun 26th 2009, 4:53 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see a thread on her, even if it's an old one. Unfortunately I think her death will be totally overshadowed by Jackson's. RIP Farrah. With regards the son, maybe both he and Ryan O'Neal will sort themselves out and make her proud. Can't imagine his recent behaviour can have helped her mindset much. Do we know for a fact that he wasn't at her bedside? Just because the media haven't said he was, doesn't mean he wasn't there. Been at work and not looked so don't know, just asking
Old Jun 26th 2009, 5:03 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by made of kent
on a lighter note what the difference between MJ and FF?
....about 3 shades of white....MJ being the lighter of the two....
Old Jun 26th 2009, 7:37 am
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
I was about 15 or so when I first needed tissues after thinking of Farrah.......
Tissues my arse, stop trying to make yourself sound posh.

You had a "wanksock" just like the rest of us.
Old Jun 26th 2009, 8:21 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Do we know for a fact that he wasn't at her bedside? Just because the media haven't said he was, doesn't mean he wasn't there. Been at work and not looked so don't know, just askin

CNN reports that he was with her when she passed.

"Bloch told CNN that Ryan O'Neal, Fawcett's romantic partner since the mid-1980s, and her friend Alana Stewart were with Fawcett at Saint John's Hospital in Santa Monica, California, when she died."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...ett/index.html
Old Jun 26th 2009, 12:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
CNN reports that he was with her when she passed.

"Bloch told CNN that Ryan O'Neal, Fawcett's romantic partner since the mid-1980s, and her friend Alana Stewart were with Fawcett at Saint John's Hospital in Santa Monica, California, when she died."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...ett/index.html
We know Ryan was with her...we were talking about Redmond their son who's in prison.
Old Jun 26th 2009, 1:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

DeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Good to see a thread on her, even if it's an old one. Unfortunately I think her death will be totally overshadowed by Jackson's. RIP Farrah.
It was. Even so, I don't think anyone has really forgotten her.

RIP Farrah.
Old Jun 26th 2009, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond repute

I've never heard of this woman.
Old Jun 26th 2009, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lothianlad
Then you're either 5 years old or never watched TV!
Old Jun 26th 2009, 7:31 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lothianlad
Where were you brought up on a remote Island with no communication with the outside world
Old Jun 26th 2009, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
We know Ryan was with her...we were talking about Redmond their son who's in prison.
I thought he was in rehab?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.