Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

England too Expensive?

England too Expensive?

Old Feb 13th 2009, 1:15 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: England too Expensive?

Originally Posted by sans
I wondered what those cups were for Well they certainly look like they eat well
Well its good home grown produce isn`t it, none of yer foreign commie crap.
Old Feb 13th 2009, 1:21 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

can you imagine waking up to that
What to the wife or the lakeside mansion? If its the mansion looks like it might have a stunning view across the lake....Where one can see friendly neighbour Bart sitting on his throne and doing his morning chores.
Attached Thumbnails England too Expensive?-redneck4.jpg  
Old Feb 13th 2009, 1:56 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
What to the wife or the lakeside mansion? If its the mansion looks like it might have a stunning view across the lake....Where one can see friendly neighbour Bart sitting on his throne and doing his morning chores.
at least he wont need to buy air freshener.....
Old Feb 13th 2009, 2:04 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

at least he wont need to buy air freshener.....
Old Feb 13th 2009, 5:26 pm
Banned

Location: Orlando,Florida,living in Buckinghamshire for next 6 weeks.
YankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond repute

Come now, we all know Hillbillies are every where in the Uk except in london.At least that is what most Londoners say.I hear tale that even moonshine is made in a few places.Someone told me that homemade wine & beer can be found back up in the woods

Sweden is suppose to have Hillbillies every where
Old Feb 13th 2009, 5:51 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YankeemovingAbroad
Come now, we all know Hillbillies are every where in the Uk except in london.At least that is what most Londoners say.I hear tale that even moonshine is made in a few places.Someone told me that homemade wine & beer can be found back up in the woods

Sweden is suppose to have Hillbillies every where
no!!! We do billy goats in the hills And wine and beer is so cheap here we dont need to make our own.....unless of course we have a thing for watching bubble
Old Feb 13th 2009, 5:55 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

I am sure that europe has its fair share of hillbilly types as well, the only difference is, that the american versions are just so much more numerous, authentic and far more enjoyable.
Old Feb 13th 2009, 9:15 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

I am sure that europe has its fair share of hillbilly types as well, the only difference is, that the american versions are just so much more numerous, authentic and far more enjoyable.
And hills have eyes and all that
Old Feb 13th 2009, 9:40 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

And hills have eyes and all that
Hey! I`d forgotten that and I`ve actually got a copy of it at home Don`t forget Texas Chainsaw Massacre plenty of hillbilly`s running wild there as well.
Old Feb 13th 2009, 9:44 pm
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute

I have major mess to clear up now thanks to you lot. My husband laughed so much guess what happened next?
Old Feb 13th 2009, 9:47 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Originally Posted by cricket1
I have major mess to clear up now thanks to you lot. My husband laughed so much guess what happened next?
Premature ejaculation?
Old Feb 13th 2009, 9:50 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by cricket1
He pee'd his pant.......... Oh dear Bless!!!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 9:52 pm
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute

He pee'd his pant.......... Oh dear Bless!!!
Almost sans.

Joules, go to bed and get some sleep. Your mind is playing tricks on you :-)
Old Feb 13th 2009, 9:53 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Hey! I`d forgotten that and I`ve actually got a copy of it at home Don`t forget Texas Chainsaw Massacre plenty of hillbilly`s running wild there as well.
House of wax Did you see ........makes you wonder dunnit Mmmm
Old Feb 13th 2009, 9:56 pm
Banned

House of wax Did you see ........makes you wonder dunnit Mmmm
What about the film with Burt Reynolds in, can't remember what it was called...ah yes I just did...it was Deliverance.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.