Americans and fish

Old Jun 29th 2007, 10:27 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice
Default Re: Americans and fish

Yeah, they charge extra for the goodies that you eat on the table over there. Sardine paste? God forbid. Never had it before! Glad you enjoyed the bread. I miss it.

Originally Posted by cindyabs
The BEST calamari I ever had in my life was in Dubrovnik! You could walk around the harbor and see them bringing it in and then it's on your plate.

On the other hand, the ex got some kind of nasty parasite/dysentery thing from eating trout in the countryside around Sarajevo after the war. Lost 3 stone!

I'm sure it's very good to some people, but serving the wonderful bread in Portugal with sardine paste was a sacrilege. Plus they charged extra for it.

My son and his wife and inlaws off to an island in Maine for a week today. He of course had to tell me he would be having much lobster, clambakes and other items of my favorite seafood from back home.