2016 Election

Old Jul 5th 2016, 5:28 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
I'd say the way to go was to admit it was a mistake to use a private email server.
Better to not do it in the first place. Still, when we find out Hillary keeps the nuclear codes in Bill's weed stash for convenience, she can say that was a mistake as well.
Old Jul 5th 2016, 10:52 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

To think that her use of a private server rises to the level of an indictable offense is laughable.

What could have been proven, but yet never was, was that she willfully and or/carelessly shared classified information. The reason it was never proven was because she never did it.

I'm starting to believe in this vast right wing conspiracy, mainly because Kevin McCarthy bragged about it on national television. The whole email controversy is fruit of a poison tree IMO. They found out about the email server because they were spending millions of dollars trying to pin Benghazi on her which was ridiculous on its face and nothing but a taxpayer-funded witch hunt.
Old Jul 5th 2016, 11:03 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Any news on Snowden and Chelsea Manning's pardons?

Petraeus as well? Must be others.

I nearly laughed when he said that no Public Prosecutor would take the case, well not if they wanted to stay in their job.
Old Jul 5th 2016, 11:17 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Any news on Snowden and Chelsea Manning's pardons?

Petraeus as well? Must be others.

I nearly laughed when he said that no Public Prosecutor would take the case, well not if they wanted to stay in their job.
You've just listed 3 people that willfully and intentionally passed on classified information to people who did not have clearance. Can you show me the evidence that shows that Clinton did the same? FWIW, I think Manning and Snowden should be pardoned. Patraeus got off easy.
Old Jul 5th 2016, 11:26 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leslie
You've just listed 3 people that willfully and intentionally passed on classified information to people who did not have clearance. Can you show me the evidence that shows that Clinton did the same? FWIW, I think Manning and Snowden should be pardoned. Petraeus got off easy.
That is the big issue, for a case like this my understanding is there no need for this to be proven, she certainly did it recklessly, I would not have thought that was in doubt.
Old Jul 5th 2016, 11:35 pm
WTF?

That is the big issue, for a case like this my understanding is there no need for this to be proven, she certainly did it recklessly, I would not have thought that was in doubt.
Who was the person, the one lacking clearance, to whom she passed on the classified information?
Old Jul 5th 2016, 11:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Even the FBI admits that.
FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook | National Review

Interesting that the FBI man is openly being called "crooked" in the alternative (non-establishment) media, as is the Attorney General for her surreptitious meeting with Hillary's husband.
Old Jul 5th 2016, 11:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

You've just listed 3 people that willfully and intentionally passed on classified information to people who did not have clearance. Can you show me the evidence that shows that Clinton did the same? FWIW, I think Manning and Snowden should be pardoned. Patraeus got off easy.
Petraeus not only handed classified information to his lover, but he lied to investigators about it. It is merely a right wing wet dream to compare it to Clinton's use of a private email server.
Old Jul 5th 2016, 11:44 pm
WTF?

Petraeus not only handed classified information to his lover, but he lied to investigators about it. It is merely a right wing wet dream to compare it to Clinton's use of a private email server.
That's right. People who tend to use the Patraeus example haven't even bothered to look into the details of his investigation much less the merits of the Clinton case.
Old Jul 5th 2016, 11:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gordon Barlow
Interesting that the FBI man is openly being called "crooked" in the alternative (non-establishment) media, as is the Attorney General for her surreptitious meeting with Hillary's husband.
James Comey is a Republican who was appointed by George Bush to be a US attorney and then a deputy attorney general before being appointed by Obama to be in charge of the FBI.
Old Jul 5th 2016, 11:48 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

I'm starting to believe in this vast right wing conspiracy, mainly because Kevin McCarthy bragged about it on national television.
I think this works to Clinton's advantage these days, as now she can shoot a guy on the street and say it's a right wing conspiracy and democrats will believe her.
Old Jul 5th 2016, 11:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's right. People who tend to use the Patraeus example haven't even bothered to look into the details of his investigation much less the merits of the Clinton case.
Who needs facts when you can more easily draw a false parallel?
Old Jul 5th 2016, 11:58 pm
I love my brick!

Who needs facts when you can more easily draw a false parallel?
Like the false parallel to Colin Powell.
Old Jul 5th 2016, 11:59 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by zargof
I think this works to Clinton's advantage these days, as now she can shoot a guy on the street and say it's a right wing conspiracy and democrats will believe her.
There are some names I'd like to throw into the "Shoot Him in the Face" hat.
Old Jul 6th 2016, 12:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by zargof
Like the false parallel to Colin Powell.
"According to the OIG report: “OIG identified many examples of staff using personal email accounts to conduct official business; however, OIG could only identify three cases where officials used non-Departmental systems on an exclusive basis for day-to-day operations. These include former Secretaries Powell and Clinton, as well as Jonathan Scott Gration, a former Ambassador to Kenya.”"

https://oig.state.gov/system/files/esp-16-03.pdf

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.