2016 Election

Old Apr 17th 2016, 4:53 am
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

I dare say when all these candidates arrive in California we'll be exposed to all the bull shit that the New Yorkers have been getting.
Old Apr 18th 2016, 1:11 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

This poll worth anything?

It came in a biased email so not sire if its a legit mainstream poll or not.

Gravis Poll - New York Democratic Primary
Hillary Clinton: 53%
Bernie Sanders: 47%

Same email said 1 month ago Sanders was down 48 points.
Old Apr 18th 2016, 1:28 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
This poll worth anything?

It came in a biased email so not sire if its a legit mainstream poll or not.

Gravis Poll - New York Democratic Primary
Hillary Clinton: 53%
Bernie Sanders: 47%

Same email said 1 month ago Sanders was down 48 points.
538 has Clinton at 98% to win.
Old Apr 18th 2016, 2:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

I believe 538 gives gravis a C grade for quality.
Old Apr 18th 2016, 1:11 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by themadpooper
If it begins at birth, why is abortion prohibited beyond 24-28 weeks?

I suggest you consult the wealth of evidence on this that confirms an unborn baby can both feel pain and hear things long before they fall out of their mother's vagina; they are in every sense human

Liberals also make me laugh but I don't go around saying as much in an immature and pretty pathetic attempt to put them down. If you want to debate with me, I suggest you stop being so smug and learn to respect other people's points of view
Why would you use this type of language if you actually want to be "respected" for your point of view. I've spent years discussing and debating abortion with some very conservative people who truly believe in their position. I've never heard any of them say anything remotely along these lines.
Old Apr 18th 2016, 1:22 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Never occurred to me that he wanted to be respected.

Anyway, Mornin, snowing here.
Old Apr 18th 2016, 1:24 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Monica is losing traction. She does a lot of psychology "trigger" talk but yet she keeps exposing herself to the situations that are "triggers". Professional victimhood is a form of emotional blackmail (since we're throwing around pop psychology psycho- babble) and she seems to be completely stuck at a certain point in time in her life.

I agree that Bill Clinton took advantage of her age and subordinate position. He should have lost his job --- nobody ever talks about that anymore. Yet instead, 20 years later, Hillary gets painted as a monster for not being more gracious to the woman who was ****ing her husband. What?

Last edited by Leslie; Apr 18th 2016 at 1:27 pm.
Old Apr 18th 2016, 1:26 pm
WTF?

Never occurred to me that he wanted to be respected.

Anyway, Mornin, snowing here.
He was demanding respect.

Morning. Raining in Dallas. I just got back from Florida, it wasn't snowing there either.
Old Apr 18th 2016, 1:37 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Leslie
He was demanding respect.

Morning. Raining in Dallas. I just got back from Florida, it wasn't snowing there either.
You went to see the Mouse? I did have an invite to Florida but there is the pooch and it never appealed. He was quite happy at the weekend with the snow coming down in the truck bed.

Stopped and got him a Dino Bone in Big R, the lady wondered what sort of dog would be big enough to have one of those, so took him in, he passed.
Old Apr 18th 2016, 1:45 pm
WTF?

You went to see the Mouse? I did have an invite to Florida but there is the pooch and it never appealed. He was quite happy at the weekend with the snow coming down in the truck bed.

Stopped and got him a Dino Bone in Big R, the lady wondered what sort of dog would be big enough to have one of those, so took him in, he passed.
No mice. Birthday party on an island / private resort. I have to say that Florida has gone up significantly in my estimation. I'm trying to figure out how to be able to afford living out the rest of my life at a Florida resort and it has to stay April year round.

We need a visual perspective for the size of the dog. Maybe you could take his photo next to a pack of cards or dollar bill. I think you're exaggerating about his size.
Old Apr 18th 2016, 1:50 pm
Account Closed

No mice. Birthday party on an island / private resort. I have to say that Florida has gone up significantly in my estimation. I'm trying to figure out how to be able to afford living out the rest of my life at a Florida resort and it has to stay April year round.

We need a visual perspective for the size of the dog. Maybe you could take his photo next to a pack of cards or dollar bill. I think you're exaggerating about his size.
So you managed to avoid being mentioned in the Panama papers.

I could see winter down south would be nice, especially when winter seems to keep on going.

I will see what I can do photo wise, he is twin bed size if that helps.
Old Apr 18th 2016, 1:57 pm
WTF?

So you managed to avoid being mentioned in the Panama papers.

I could see winter down south would be nice, especially when winter seems to keep on going.

I will see what I can do photo wise, he is twin bed size if that helps.
Summer in Colorado and winter in Florida. I can think of worse fates ... I am definitely getting old.
Old Apr 18th 2016, 2:05 pm
WTF?

Trump and Bernie have come up with the same closing strategy. "I've done so much better than anybody thought I could. Therefore, I deserve the nomination."
Old Apr 18th 2016, 2:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
Why does abortion have to always come up in elections?
It gets conservatives to the polls when those people would usually not bother turning up. The gay marriage thing used to be the other trigger, but it has lost its mojo.
Old Apr 18th 2016, 2:36 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Trump and Bernie have come up with the same closing strategy. "I've done so much better than anybody thought I could. Therefore, I deserve the nomination."
Actually Trump's is more "the RNC have rigged the system so I can't win it." What he fails to mention is that Ted Cruz's campaign has just played the delegate game much better and has been far more organised. It says a lot about Trump's supposed management skills.

Bernie is making sure he keeps getting the money and the votes until the end so he has more sway at the convention.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.