Time to pack?

Old Oct 1st 2010, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time to pack?

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
All I am saying is that I suspect for the most part people refuse to eat it and kick up because they are ever so slightly bigoted. Not saying you are, maybe you are, I could not care less but probably best to be honest about it.

With your second comment you hit the nail on the head, choice.

Maybe I am and I`m not afraid to say that I think islam should be kicked out of europe along with its stone age views and ways.

Other religions seem to exist happily in europe without controversy.(other than catholicism)
Old Oct 1st 2010, 12:52 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rotor
Maybe I am and I`m not afraid to say that I think islam should be kicked out of europe along with its stone age views and ways.

Other religions seem to exist happily in europe without controversy.(other than catholicism)
What other religions?
Old Oct 1st 2010, 12:58 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
HBG will start the next revolution, I'm sure of it!
It’s too late now. I used to have long hair and enjoyed a smoke or two, but when I looked in the mirror this morning I saw a fat skinhead.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute

All religions would be better.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

What other religions?
Budhists ,sikh`s ,hindu`s, etc none of which seem to want christian europeans to change their religion/culture to suit theirs.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 3:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

jay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to behold

Is this not deviating from the original post that due to the drop in the value of sterling some people may have little option but return to the UK, irrelevant of their back ground, political and religious view or eating habits and preferences.

Having only recently arrived in Spain we are fortunate that our finances were worked out on parity so anything above that is a bonus.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 6:20 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jay01
Is this not deviating from the original post that due to the drop in the value of sterling some people may have little option but return to the UK, irrelevant of their back ground, political and religious view or eating habits and preferences.

Having only recently arrived in Spain we are fortunate that our finances were worked out on parity so anything above that is a bonus.
Most of us living here for some years got used to our British pound being valued at something like 50% over parity and adjusted our lifestyles accordingly. The pound only dropped in value in recent times and the fall was never predicted or expected.

You don’t have to be living on the breadline to be affected by a 30 to 50 percent loss in income, and if the loss becomes even more catastrophic then even the well off will have to return home.

Being an optimist, I’m loathe to work on the numbers, but if my income from the UK is halved and my outgoings remain the same, then it may be time to pack.

To keep it simple, my weekly shopping bill is around £80 – if that goes up to £160, along with the price of petrol and everything else doubling too, life would be too uncomfortable.

It shouldn’t happen because within the EU a balance needs to be kept to prevent unfairness with imports and exports. The UK is an exporting nation, still, and we export most of our goods to Europe. The others would soon complain if we sold cars (do we still make them?) that undercut their domestic market by 50%.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 6:53 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Budhists ,sikh`s ,hindu`s, etc none of which seem to want christian europeans to change their religion/culture to suit theirs.
Interestingly, one of the first truly humanistic and tolerant rulers was a Muslim ruler of india.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 6:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to change your apostrophe, comma and capital letter abuse.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bil
Interestingly, one of the first truly humanistic and tolerant rulers was a Muslim ruler of india.

What was his name?
Old Oct 1st 2010, 7:00 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whitelinen
What was his name?
Can't remember. If it's any help, it was the same time as Elizabeth the first was on the throne, as I remember she apparantly wrote to him.

He had two sons, one tolerant like him, one a fanatic. Sadly the fruit loop took power, imprisoned his father and killed his brother.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bil

Sadly the fruit loop took power, imprisoned his father and killed his brother.
Who was the fruit loop?
Old Oct 1st 2010, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

elspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
I would like to change your apostrophe, comma and capital letter abuse.

You'll get your bottom smacked for remarks like that!!!
Old Oct 1st 2010, 7:32 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elspeth sinclair
You'll get your bottom smacked for remarks like that!!!
Don't get her excited with claims like that!
Old Oct 1st 2010, 7:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get her excited with claims like that!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.