Sterling/Euro

Old May 29th 2012, 8:21 am
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sterling/Euro

Talk about people not paying taxes. I've got to pay a regular, quite large bill this morning to a Spanish company with about 40 employees. I always pay cash and my invoice is a non IVA one, which is the norm.

I don't know what would happen if I asked for an IVA bill and wanted to pay by cheque. I imagine they would tell me, nicely, to F-off and stop providing me with the excellent service I've had for the past 13 years.

I will be keeping shtumm and saving money.
Old May 29th 2012, 8:33 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

May be worth scrubbing that last post. The powers that be are catching up on tax due from previous years.
They have even managed to get the gaming companies to pay back-dated taxes.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/0...84K08S20120521

The company, formed by the merger of Austria's Bwin and PartyGaming last year, said it had been informed that online operators with customers in Spain had to pay back-taxes under two historic laws that were previously not applied to offshore online gaming.

These laws, one dating from 1966 and the other from 1977, were historically applied to operators based in Spain carrying out offline gaming activities and to certain kinds of bets.
Old May 29th 2012, 1:36 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

May be worth scrubbing the last link. It has nothing to do with everyday people living in Spain, nothing at all.