Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

People Going Back To UK

People Going Back To UK

Old Dec 23rd 2007, 1:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: People Going Back To UK

Originally Posted by lee8
I`m polite to humans.

Sometimes, when they deserve respect.

Are you from Glasgow, I worked with a guy who would speak just how you write.

When he was pissed.

Zorionak eta urte berri on.
Look, the difference between you and me, is that I can differ of something (like I have made with you in this thread) but to you likes to insult, to defame and to distort (and mainly when you refer to my country)

Basque...Aaaah. Already I see...

By the way, you have forgotten the sentence " Gora ETA"
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 1:55 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonofspain1973
And you should not put on nor in a computer. You the first thing that you should make is to learn manners, that you don't have nor drop of education. You have goat manners
You took the words right out of my mouth there SOS!
I've always said there's nothing worse than people with goat manners on internet forums. And I suspect Maria Gambrelli is involved too!
When you get the Mod gig you should give him a virtual asskicking!

Now in SOS-speak:

You took the words of the mouth there SO!
I have always said there is nothing worse than people with ways of goat in forums of internet. And I Maria Gambrelli suspicious is implied also!
When do you obtain the action of modulation that you an asskicking should give the virtual!
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by XTreme
I have always said there is nothing worse than people with ways of goat in forums of internet
" ways " of " manners ", the goats don't have the blame. I should not compare the goats with certain people (nor even to the pigs). Animals have dignity

Last edited by Relampago; Dec 23rd 2007 at 2:30 pm.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

Joe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud of

" ways " of " manners ", the goats don't have the blame. I should not compare the goats with certain people (nor even to the pigs). Animals have dignity
You've been well and truly rumbled- I mean キャッチしていたアウト
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 4:12 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Joe King
You've been well and truly rumbled- I mean キャッチしていたアウト
I'll do a translation for SOS again!

Joe said....

"You well and really it has been resounded - I mean (fodder)"

Wise words Joe!
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

Jorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by XTreme
I'll do a translation for SOS again!

Joe said....

"You well and really it has been resounded - I mean (fodder)"

Wise words Joe!
I well remember the early days of CB radio. It was completely spoilt by the likes of SOS. It would be a pity to let the same thing happen here.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 5:22 pm
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

Look, the difference between you and me, is that I can differ of something (like I have made with you in this thread) but to you likes to insult, to defame and to distort (and mainly when you refer to my country)
I think your do a far better job than me, at least if I`m goin to call a Spaniard a goat i`d have the cojones to use cabron.

Basque...Aaaah. Already I see...

By the way, you have forgotten the sentence " Gora ETA"
And you are good example therefore of the good people of Spains.

See we can all use lost in Translation sites.

Numpty.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 7:04 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I think your do a far better job than me, at least if I`m goin to call a Spaniard a goat i`d have the cojones to use cabron.

And you are good example therefore of the good people of Spains.

See we can all use lost in Translation sites.

Numpty.
O K guys lets keep this as a debate and not a slanging match, a little less of the sniping remarks at each other, thanks.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 8:11 pm
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

I`m very sorry i should be little more respectful to people with incapacities of study, particularly in time of this year.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jdr
O K guys lets keep this as a debate and not a slanging match, a little less of the sniping remarks at each other, thanks.
What happens, jdr, it is that this person has a problem, that when somebody doesn't think like he would like then he takes out all his prepotency and his arrogance. He is not accustomed to receive replies. Then he gets angry

As says the proverb: who is piquant, eats garlics (quien se pica, ajos come)

But I don't want to continue with the topic. With this person, I already have for dessert, coffee and cigar. Does not fit in me a cumin more

Last edited by Relampago; Dec 23rd 2007 at 9:31 pm.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:18 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I`m very sorry i should be little more respectful to people with incapacities of study, particularly in time of this year.

Please take note of JDR's comments otherwise offending posts will just be deleted
Old Dec 24th 2007, 6:37 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Please take note of JDR's comments otherwise offending posts will just be deleted
Well said Mitzy, we do have a bickering thread in Siesta Time, take it all there.
Old Dec 24th 2007, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

So, how many people ARE now going back to the UK?
Old Dec 24th 2007, 7:02 am
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of

As an expat living in Spain for 10 years and thinking about returning to the uk next year i was really enjoying this thread untill all that kak in the middle. I am really interested in peoples views in moving back to the uk, not silly bickering.
Old Dec 24th 2007, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Cbandy,
After 10 years you will notice a big change if you have not visited in between.
Also a lot depends on where you want to go.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.