Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

People Going Back To UK

People Going Back To UK

Old Dec 22nd 2007, 4:53 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: People Going Back To UK

Originally Posted by XTreme
He doesn't abuse or threaten anybody.....and he doesn't break any forum rules either.
And of course he provides a bit of light relief in amongst the normal angst-ridden contributions with his double-Babbelfish translations!
I reckon he could be up for a Mod gig in the New Year myself.
over my dead body!
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

For simple curiosity, but if the comments that I am reading are about my person? I would thank that somebody to tell me

Last edited by Relampago; Dec 22nd 2007 at 7:19 pm.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 7:08 pm
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

One thing's for sure though.......SOS is a master debater!
Yet he failed too identify the sentence I wrote would never have been said by a Spaniard as it`s structured from the way a Brit would insult translated literally to Spanish.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 7:53 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonofspain1973
For simple curiosity, but if the comments that I am reading are about my person? I would thank that somebody to tell me
Yeh.....it's about you sos! All about you! It's always been about you! Because you're special!

or in sos-speak:
Yeh. .... it's brings over of you so! Everything brings over of you! Always it(he,she) has been brings over of you! Because you are special!
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 7:54 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh.....it's about you sos! All about you! It's always been about you! Because you're special!

or in sos-speak:
Yeh. .... it's brings over of you so! Everything brings over of you! Always it(he,she) has been brings over of you! Because you are special!
Nice Babel speak.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

or in sos-speak:
Oh, It won't be for so much. Please, you flatter me...

Last edited by Relampago; Dec 22nd 2007 at 9:46 pm.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:54 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Please, you flatter me...
I've said it before SOS.....and I'll say it again! I firmly believe you should have a Moderator's role on this site! Your experience of Spain and your multi-talentless linguistic skills would be a great asset to the community.
(Deleted - Mod)

And you're the man for the job in my opinion. I'm sure you'd have no problem pulling your weight on here!

And now the translation in SOS-speak:

I it have said before SOS ..... and I will say it again(afresh)! Firmly I believe that you should have the paper(role) of an Adviser on this site(place)! His(her,your) experience of Spain and his(her,your) skills multisin talent linguistics would be a great assets to the community.
(Deleted - Mod)
And you are the man for the work in my opinion. I am sure that you would not have any problem that puts on his(her,your) weight here!

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Dec 23rd 2007 at 6:31 pm.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 23rd 2007, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

I've said it before SOS.....and I'll say it again! I firmly believe you should have a Moderator's role on this site! Your experience of Spain and your multi-talentless linguistic skills would be a great asset to the community.

And you're the man for the job in my opinion. I'm sure you'd have no problem pulling your weight on here!

And now the translation in SOS-speak:

I it have said before SOS ..... and I will say it again(afresh)! Firmly I believe that you should have the paper(role) of an Adviser on this site(place)! His(her,your) experience of Spain and his(her,your) skills multisin talent linguistics would be a great assets to the community.

And you are the man for the work in my opinion. I am sure that you would not have any problem that puts on his(her,your) weight here!
I will look for some texts in English so that you translate them for me. I would like that you translated them to the Spanish, if you don't have inconvenience

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Dec 23rd 2007 at 6:31 pm.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:21 am
Banned

lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

I will look for some texts in English so that you translate them for me. I would like that you translated them to the Spanish, if you don't have inconvenience

I think he`s casting assertions on your ability to write in Spanish.

How sad.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:51 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

SOS doesn't give up does he/she/it even when he has been outed as a fake.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:54 am
Banned

I blame the parents.

They shouldn`t give children access to computers.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

Jorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lee8
I blame the parents.

Children are usually very good with computers. The problem is with feeble minded adults who pretend to be clever.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lee8
I blame the parents.

And you should not put on nor in a computer. You the first thing that you should make is to learn manners, that you don't have nor drop of education. You have goat manners

Last edited by Relampago; Dec 23rd 2007 at 12:57 pm.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 1:01 pm
Banned

And you should not put on nor in a computer. You the first thing that you should make is to learn manners, that you don't have nor drop of education. You have goat manners

I`m polite to humans.

Sometimes, when they deserve respect.

Are you from Glasgow, I worked with a guy who would speak just how you write.

When he was pissed.

Zorionak eta urte berri on.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.